Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
j_fo
Style_council
j_fo

Hey, it’s my senior year of high school and i decided to take photography…im soo excited but obviously a requirement for the class is a camera.Because of how expensive things are, I was wondering does anyone have an old Canon/Nikon 35mm film camera i can purchase for a cheap price?? or know of any place i can order a cheap 35mm film camera??

posted over 2 years ago
discofabulous
Style_council
discofabulous

A photography class, how exciting! SLR cameras can be pretty expensive, I recommend you borrow or rent one first before you decide to buy one for yourself. Plus if you’re buying a film camera just for the class, there’s a chance you might not use it again if you decide to move to digital cameras. However, if you are determined to have your own camera for the class I would recommend looking on craigslist . Buy it from someone local so you can meet in person and check the camera’s condition for yourself.

Good luck with your photography class. I hope you share some photos once you’ve started taking pictures. :)

posted over 2 years ago

j_fo
Style_council
j_fo

Thanks for the tips…yea I actually like photography and want toto have my own that I could maybe even use later own out of school

posted over 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION