SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Pets

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Petrakieva
Style_council
Petrakieva

Hey guys, I was just wondering what are the most exotic pets you have ever seen? Personally, I am a vet so I’ve seen some crazy people… From such having snails at home to those who look after a tiger in they apartment:)) <3

posted over 3 years ago
MurasakiNeko
Style_council
MurasakiNeko

My fourth grade teacher had an iguana, a gecko, a snake, and a tarantula. The year I was in his class the tarantula escaped! It apparently just roamed around the school until they found it in a stairwell. Sadly by then it had died ):

posted over 3 years ago

kelseykelsey
Style_council
kelseykelsey

i have a wolf for a pet! if that’s exotic? :)

posted over 3 years ago

tightsandtea
Style_council
tightsandtea

There’s this cat in our neighborhood that used to come mewing at our front door—it was some weird small South American jungle cat that apparently had been introduced and bred up here. It looked kind of like this It was soo loud .

posted about 3 years ago

Rainari
Style_council
Rainari

I’ve been wantingggg Moon Jellies as pets ever since I fell in love with these manga series that talked abou a “jellyfish princess” who is really a dorky girl who ends up designing a pretty fashion line that was inspired by jellyfish! On top of that, when I went to the World Expo in China, they had this entire building and the outside was lined with glass tubes filled with Moon Jellies! They were so calming and beautiful! But they’re pretty pricey! It’s at least $300 for like 3 jellyfish, a special tank system, and 6 months of food and they only live up to two or three years I believe :<

posted almost 3 years ago

runwithallthehunted
Style_council
runwithallth...

I would love to have a wolf as a pet, or maybe a skunk. I used to have Giant Black African Millipedes…is that exotic at all?

homeofthedreamers
Style_council
homeofthedre...

the most exotic pet I have ever seen was probably a monkey. I have never really owned an exotic pet though…

REPLY TO DISCUSSION