SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Pets

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
F4SHI0N
Style_council
F4SHI0N

I always see those “Lost Dog/Cat/Bird” signs but I ever wonder if the owner actually gets their animal back. Have you ever found an animal?Or have you lost one and got it returned?

posted about 2 years ago
tightsandtea
Style_council
tightsandtea

I’ve found other people’s pets, but I’ve never lost my own. we have a pretty big yard, so there are always random neighbors’ animals in it.

the first time was what resulted in me owning my two birds. we were chilling on our deck when I was 8, and a bird literally flew in my mom’s hair. we had it a few weeks before locating the owners.

the second time, two eclectus parrots managed to fly up into a tree like 60 feet above ground. since they weren’t used to flying, what actually got them down was a hawk that spooked them.

and just this summer we found a turtle on our driveway. totallly random, how on earth did a turtle escape?? they can’t exactly climb or move fast.. we’ve kept it since, it’s just hibernating for winter.

posted about 2 years ago

cecilej
Style_council
cecilej

my grand parents found a baby cat in their garden. it was so weak that it could not stand on it’s feets. they gave him some food and water, but they could not approach it, too shy. they believe it has been ill treated and now is afraid of humans. But with patience they continue to feed it and it comes twice a day. it’s a really beautiful cat! I can’t imagine how someone could have abandonned it.

posted about 2 years ago

F4SHI0N
Style_council
F4SHI0N

those are lovely stories!thanks for sharing:)!

posted about 2 years ago

mare_santos
Style_council
mare_santos

i always wanted to return it, i know for afact that on fb pages they find them, but is not always, is actually really rare :(

posted about 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION