Forum > Pets

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
F4SHI0N
Style_council
F4SHI0N

What do you think about this statement?
My mom heard this fact, and my puppy certainly seems to act just like the rest of my family. She is insistent and good at figuring stuff out.

Do your dogs act like you?

posted over 2 years ago
tightsandtea
Style_council
tightsandtea

we dogsit our family friend’s dog because they go to russia for like two months every summer. the owners say she gets super lazy every time she comes back from spending time with us.

posted over 2 years ago

BleakandWet
Style_council
BleakandWet

I’d have to agree – some aggressive people I know also have aggressive dogs.

posted over 2 years ago

catiebeatty
Forum_moderator
catiebeatty

Doesn’t apply to my dog. She is kinda dumb (hopefully that does not apply!) and she won’t eat out of a food bowl (I have to dump her kibbles on a rug). She’s also terrified of her water. I am fine with drinking and eating, lol

posted over 2 years ago

MurasakiNeko
Style_council
MurasakiNeko

Our dog was always way more laid-back than my family. Most of us are busy and kind of intense, but she was very calm and mostly just slept all the time, lol.

I think maybe people have a tendency to choose dogs that are similar to them in personality, or train them a little to suit them. But I’m not sure that dogs will automatically become like their owners if they are very different to start with.

posted over 2 years ago

F4SHI0N
Style_council
F4SHI0N

thats an interesting thought murasaki. I think its probably because our dog grew up with us because we got her at a month old. Growing up together probably makes the difference!

posted over 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION