Forum
SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Music

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
TAGS:  winter concert
GwenDraper524
New_user GwenDraper524 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When GwenDraper524 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
GwenDraper524

It’s always easier to dress for a summer concert – dress and tennis shoes. But for the winter, I don’t want to wear a wool coat and head bob while holding it. What do other people wear to a winter concert?

posted over 4 years ago
Robin_do_re_Mi
Style_council
Robin_do_re_Mi

Try jeans and riding boots, long-sleeve sweater and a scarf.
If the gig is inside, just go cold for the walk in/out. I have a faux fur vintage coat that hasn’t been worn for 2 seasons for the same reason- it’s great making an appearance, but quickly becomes a burden.

posted over 4 years ago

DelightfulDecember
Style_council
DelightfulDe...

Just bring a pullover or a sweater that’s easy enough to tie around your waist. The last time I was at a concert during a cold weather, I wore a tank top with long jeans at an indoor venue. The cold breeze feels nice after I exit out the venue (with a not-so-chunky sweater)— I did not freeze.

posted over 4 years ago

discofabulous
Style_council
discofabulous

Is it outdoor or indoor? If it’s an outdoor venue like an ampitheater I recommend dressing warm. Trust me, you won’t care about head-bobbing if you feel cold!! Wear warm clothes like boots, coats, and scarves for this type of venue.

If it’s an indoor venue just wear flat combat boots and a light jacket you can tie around your waist. No need to be wearing a scarf because you’ll be sweating inside.
posted over 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
or login below
Username
Password