SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Music

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
cynchmolina
Style_council
cynchmolina

Have you guys tried Soundcloud ? It’s a cool site where you can browse music by other people from new comers to those with actual label. These are music outside of the mainstream ones like Rihanna, Beyonce, etc.

It’s just so nice to discover new talent and to listen to quality music! Give it a try, there’s also an Android/iPhone app you can download so you can listen to music anytime, anywhere!

posted over 1 year ago
SarawrSmiles
Style_council
SarawrSmiles

I’ve heard of it but i’ve never checked it out, but maybe I will now, it sounds pretty cool :P

posted over 1 year ago

canyoupasstheglitter
Style_council
canyoupassth...

soundcloud is basically where you could download and listen to music. It’s pretty reliable and loads really quickly. The quality is really good too!

posted over 1 year ago

cynchmolina
Style_council
cynchmolina

Yeah, most bands upload some of their music on Soundcloud for you to listen to (for free). Cool eh?

posted over 1 year ago

FakeBlikeu
Style_council
FakeBlikeu

No, but I will try it.Thanks for the tip!

posted over 1 year ago

Blessedwithmusic
Style_council
Blessedwithm...

I love listening to music on SoundCloud! I like that it lets you comment on any point in a song, and see what others are saying about it too.

posted over 1 year ago

purplewang
Style_council
purplewang

When I’m done with Pandora and YouTube, I move on to Soundcloud. Have a few favorites on there!

posted over 1 year ago

LittleBee
Forum_moderator
LittleBee

I like searching and discovering indie musicians and DJs on soundcloud. It’s my second favorite music site after Pandora. If you’re a musician and would like to get your music out there, soundcloud is a good platform to do it.

posted over 1 year ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION