Forum > Music

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
SONIAP
Style_council
SONIAP

Hi

I was thinking , i am getting really bored of my music , i am on Spotify and Itunes . But its so expensive to buy songs and then time consuming to rent cds , then upload onto my laptop and load them onto my music folder.
So i think i can upload songs , via attachments , to send to people, im not 100 % sure it would work, or that the person will have the music to keep

But if anyone wants to try , mess me back here , i mean there must be loads of people on chicatopia everyone with a different music taste . I am always open to trying new things!

My main music is Rhianna/ Beyonce/dance/ RnB some oldies / kayne West , mainstream really ,

thanks x

posted about 3 years ago
tightsenthusiast
Style_council
tightsenthus...

Have you tried Grooveshark? You can pretty much listen to any song you want on there.

posted about 3 years ago

tightsandtea
Style_council
tightsandtea

you can upload stuff to mediafire and send people the link—it’s a lot faster than uploading them as attachments individually to each person. you can generally find songs by going to google and typing in site:mediafire.com and then whatever you want.

I found music through my school’s DC++—it’s a file sharing network and I just browsed through peoples’ itunes folders lol. I actually found a lot of my favorite artists on there.

posted about 3 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION