Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
cecilej
Style_council
cecilej

Hi everyone! I created my blog just last week and I am so annoyed by all those people leaving the same “great blog! do you like to follow each other?” or “follow for a follow?” NO for goodness’ sake, why the hell couldn’t they just simply follow if they like? why has it to be a trade? Some of them even don’t follow back if you accept the deal. It’s just about getting followers, no matter what the cost. I think it’s a desperate way to get known, and really it pisses me off. Now I just don’t answer anymore, but still if people continue to answer them and accept the deal, more and more will take this bad example and continue to send these stupid, hypocritical and egoistic comments. What do you think guys? does this happen a lot on your blogs?

posted almost 2 years ago
CiaraBaron
Style_council
CiaraBaron

Follow 4 follow requests do annoy me, but I just ignore them. If people want to bribe follows that’s fine, but it’s certainly not for me. I want people to follow me because they genuinely enjoy my blog!

kelseykelsey
Style_council
kelseykelsey

a-greed!!

MissMellalina
Style_council
MissMellalina

Yes indeed. I want people to follow my blog because they LIKE it. I’d rather have a few viewers who enjoy my blog posts, than a ton of viewers who don’t

cecilej
Style_council
cecilej

yes you’re totally right!

catiebeatty
Forum_moderator
catiebeatty

I feel the same way! It’s so annoying! Becoming a big famous blogger is something a lot of people want, but honestly you should enjoy it whether you’re popular or not. If you’re only in it for the numbers, you won’t last long. I would follow you because I like your style and would never expect a follow back :)

shelbylugal
Style_council
shelbylugal

Same here. I use to do the follow 4 a follow, but then realized that I was just being annoying. Plus, I wanted people to follow my blog because they liked it, not because I followed theirs first. Nowadays, I just leave Caged In Clothes so that there is a link to my blog if they want to look at, not even to follow, just check it out. I always leave good comments and try to come back to the same blogs I like and leave a comment with each post. Overtime, it seems like they’ll check mine out too, which I’m grateful for.

DelightfulDecember
Style_council
DelightfulDe...

Oh, gosh, I have received that sometimes— and it is not that hard to tell when they’re not that interested in most of the subjects I posted in my blog.

posted over 1 year ago

FashionTrendsMore
Style_council
FashionTrend...

I find it so annoying! I only follow the blog if I truly enjoy it

posted over 1 year ago

AksharTroublesome
Style_council
AksharTroubl...

i find it annoying when there is a giveaway and they want you to follow their twitter, facebook, vblog, youtube, pinterest and 100 other sites where they post stuff, and then you realize that they dont even ship to your continent, let alone to your country >,<
i have a tumblr, but i never asked people to follow me, and i havent been asked to ..just to check out their blogs, and that’s fine and polite

posted over 1 year ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION