Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
cecilej
Style_council
cecilej

Have you ever noticed, that successful models and bloggers often say: “I’ve been noticed by an agency when I was walking on the street” or “you know I just tried and finally my blog became successful”. Do you think they’re telling the truth? because many wannabe models and bloggers (like myself) struggle to get known spend their time leaving comments, hoping someone will share their pictures… are they really so incredibly lucky, to be so successful without that much work? Actually it takes my hope and courage away, I start to believe that how much work and efforts I put into it, i will never manage to get known without luck…

posted over 1 year ago
GracielleNebres
Style_council
GracielleNebres

Don’t lose hope…Life is like a music and you have to go with the flow. I mean everyday is another learning day in process..

Join workshops for modeling. Experiment more styles in Picturing urself…If this one gets pressure on you, now its not good…It’s all about PASSION and LOVE to what are you’re doing..

Usually, that passion will lead you to something good..

Don’t chase success.Follow excellence and success will chase you

Believe me..you’ll be AWESOME

posted over 1 year ago

cecilej
Style_council
cecilej

I have the passion, It what brightens my day, but if no one’s interested, it can also be a frustration and a hard thing to notice, but I agree with you :)

posted over 1 year ago

debiparna_c
Style_council
debiparna_c

i don’t about models getting recognised by agencies.some of those stories are true.some send photos to every agency they can.about bloggers well i don’t think i have ever heard any really succesful blogger ever say that it just happened.they all work hard, have a unique selling point, great quality or photos and are consistent in posting. but there is always a turning point for every blogger. things pick up after a certain point. you just started blogging in november 2012. work patiently and positively. love your blog and respect your readers. do it because you enjoy it otherwise it comes across. all the best :)!

posted over 1 year ago

patlaenz
Style_council
patlaenz

they say that because its cooler than to say “oh yes finally !!!!Ive been struggling since EVER!!!!!!”

posted over 1 year ago

AksharTroublesome
Style_council
AksharTroubl...

i really dont know what to say or to think on the matter. sometimes it’s luck, sometimes its work, and sometimes it’s both, i suppose.
i also struggle as a freelancer, i struggle to get better contracts, and i pisses me off reading how others say ‘oh1! why do you work for so little? you’re a joke for the freelancing community! go back to the office! [probably meant as ‘go die’]’ u,u or ‘even in the beginning i asked for this much, and people did hire me! how can you say it’s not possible?!’ and so on… well, my conclusion is that it really doesn’t work the same for everyone. while i started to get paid a tiny little it better, i know i can do better than this. i just don’t know how, yet.

when i’ll be more successful, i’ll say “i drank a lot of coffee and ate lots of Snickers! mwahaha” and i shared all of the above, for you to see that you’re not alone in the field
just dont give up! if you feel down one day, just take a break from your blog, from everything, and just do something else: you’ll come back with more energy and resources ;]

posted over 1 year ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION