Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
BowsandGlitterxo
Style_council
BowsandGlitt...

do you think that it’s ok…that people copy and paste the same comment to a bunch of people over and over for the entire day.

i’ve just noticed this today.
is something like this against the rules or something?
i think it defeats the purpose of this site that’s just my opinion

posted almost 3 years ago
kelseykelsey
Style_council
kelseykelsey

aw no that’s stupid ):<

BowsandGlitterxo
Style_council
BowsandGlitt...

@laurelwashburn: exactly!

i tend to get repetitive probably due to my lack of vocabulary lol, but it’s like really making a general comment and copying and posting to everyone? that’s totally different.

YOUTHAGAINSTFASHlON
Style_council
YOUTHAGAINST...

I think there’s no official rule against this…that’s pretty unfair indeed..
I sometimes get repetitive too, but I never copied a comment!!

michellexalyssa
Style_council
michellexalyssa

That seems very unfair .

laurenkay
Style_council
laurenkay

i don’t copy and paste my comments. but i do find i say the same thing often some thing like
“OH my gahhhhhh LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!” which btw I genuinely mean. some of these girls posts leave me speechless.

trinnah
Style_council
trinnah

I’ve definitely noticed that. It’s usually something like “love this” over and over. Or “cute” over and over. I mean, I guess that’s their way of saying that they like a look. I usually try to comment on the look AND the entry when I have the time, but I just think comments like that usually lose their meaning once people notice how it’s the exact same thing posted on everybody else’s looks. :(

JanelleEfe
Style_council
JanelleEfe

Absolutely not! I always try to leave helpful comments. If it’s on a picture, I try to say WHY i liked the picture for constructive criticism. copying and pasting just defeats the purpose i feel like. we’re all here because we’re REAL people.

FashionTrendsMore
Style_council
FashionTrend...

I think that’s very annoying! I leave a lot of comments but they are all different- I like to tell people what I like about their outfit. I think that the people who leave the exact same comment on every post are just trying to earn chic points so that they can get something.

urbanbohemianluv
Style_council
urbanbohemia...

I just noticed this today too!! I personally HATE it!

stellapnp
Style_council
stellapnp

No, I DON’T think it’s ok!! I adore leaving comments and tell people what exactly I like about their beautiful outfits. Every post is different: one has perfect photography, other has awesome colors and another has so chic shoes!! I mean, if someone is bored about writing different comments, he shouldn’t write at all

Chris213
Style_council
Chris213

It’s just plain lazy!

patlaenz
Style_council
patlaenz

yeah I have noticed that, its very annoying,I think its to earn chic points in a fast way

Mellanovha
Style_council
Mellanovha

Is unfair, sometimes I use the same words not on purpose it’s just that my english isn’t perfect and is that or nothing..lol. But I don’t copy and paste.

posted over 2 years ago

Fashion27
Style_council
Fashion27

this is so annoying! I like to post what I like or atleast different comments because otherwise copying and pasting just shows that you don’t care about the look and just want your points!

posted over 2 years ago

Mr_August
Style_council
Mr_August

I won’t comment unless I have something clever to say. If I can count the number of words on my hands then it’s not long enough. That said, I’d rather people be copy & pasting kind words than mean spirited jeers.

posted over 2 years ago

Blessedwithmusic
Style_council
Blessedwithm...

I do leave comments only on the pictures that I really admire and have a sincere compliment for. It’s not okay to copy and paste comments.

posted over 1 year ago

cecilej
Style_council
cecilej

I’ve noticed that a few months ago. I think it’s really a shame, done by people only to get more points. I also don’t like the “follow for a follow”. Both are egoistic.

posted over 1 year ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION