Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
amorphous_face
Style_council
amorphous_face

So there are the people on here who have a style and it is a nice style as they get tons of votes but it is basically the same style in every post. Same sunglasses, some hat, same Jeffrey Campbell spiked shoes, same ripped stockings and all they do is change from a black sheer dress with crosses on it to a black non sheer dress with crosses on it. And they do it over and over and each time they get at least 200 votes.

or do you admire the person that transforms themselves with ease one day from country bumpkin, to rock star, to hippie, to city slicker??

posted over 1 year ago
Codydarkstalker
Style_council
Codydarkstalker

I think most people like one kind of style and won’t waste money having a wardrobe of items that don’t match. Changing style all the time is like a costume.

posted over 1 year ago

priscillaraq
Style_council
priscillaraq

I love the changes in my wardrobe. I am obsessed with the thought of playing dress-up everyday. I also appreciate it because you’re absolutely free to dress however you feel that day. I don’t want to stick to the same thing. I don’t want to be predictable.

posted over 1 year ago

Blessedwithmusic
Style_council
Blessedwithm...

Hmm, on the one hand I can see how it’s cool for some people to have a signature look, but on the other hand it’s also good to play with different looks and be creative with your clothes and accessories. I suppose I can’t say I really admire – or approve or disapprove of – anyone’s style in particular because I know that style is personal.

posted over 1 year ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION