Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
kelseykelsey
Style_council
kelseykelsey

Since I’m a junior in high school this year, I’ve already gotten a couple of these “prom 2012” or some such catalog. Does anyone else think the dresses are totally HIDEOUS? How is it even possible to put two hundred dresses in a catalog and for me to hate each and every one?
Anyone else getting these catalogs? I’ve seen a few pretty prom dresses over the years, but not a one came from any of these catalogs..

posted over 2 years ago
Siesie
Style_council
Siesie

I haven’t seen any 2012 ones, but I remember hating all the dresses in the prom catalogues when I was in high school. As well as department store dresses. It wasn’t that they were particularly ugly, they were just… generic. I thought I was going to have to buy one, tear it apart and reassemble it in some crazy way to have a unique “me” dress. :P But my mom kept dragging me to dress shops until I finally found an amazing one-of-a-kind Bicici dress.

Of course, it was a lot more expensive than a standard prom dress, but I ended up saving money in the long run by wearing it to junior prom, senior prom, and college prom. I t don’t know what your budget is, but if possible, I’d suggest you do the same thing because it’s better to re-wear one amazing dress than two different bland ones (IMO), and in the end costs less too.

posted over 2 years ago

isobelrose
Style_council
isobelrose

i’m currently looking for a prom dress too and those magazines are gross! i can’t seem to find a dress thats somewhat edgy and classy :(

posted over 2 years ago

cynchmolina
Style_council
cynchmolina

You guys should just avoid looking at those catalogs and start asking Chictopians. ;) Lol! I’ve seen prom catalogs that are just way too weird!

posted about 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION