Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
kcdancer4lyfee
Style_council
kcdancer4lyfee

At my school and in other schools around me, Christmas time marks the need for tacky/ugly sweater days and parties. Personally I find them super cute and festive just because they are so silly and crazy. I wore mine out after our ugly sweater day at school… and loved it.

Anyone else way into the ugly christmas sweaters?

posted almost 3 years ago
Mishelle
Style_council
Mishelle

ya I have a couple that I actually really like, will definetely wear them around even once christmas is over :)

fashionanne
Style_council
fashionanne

Where can I buy me a tacky sweater! I love them (:

JanelleEfe
Style_council
JanelleEfe

I’ve worn god-awful Christmas sweaters for the past three days and I rock plain-old ugly sweaters all the time. Super trendy!

Dreamlander
Style_council
Dreamlander

Yes, yes and yes. I like to call them ugly/funny/awesome (UFA) sweaters and I even wrote a post to scream my love for them! :)

jwallace4569
New_user jwallace4569 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When jwallace4569 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
jwallace4569

365 days a year

Izacouto
Style_council
Izacouto

They are great! I own a few, but in my country, its summer during christmas, so I kinda have to wear them in June, which is totally weird…

christineglenna
Style_council
christineglenna

I won an ugly christmas sweater party contest with my mom’s amazing reindeer sweater. Pompom noses (two of which conveniently located dead center on my breasts), jangly bells, and some pretty excellent ruffle embroidery on the sleeves. I love Christmas sweaters, but I can’t stand regular ugly sweaters.

catiebeatty
Forum_moderator
catiebeatty

Tacky sweaters have been a thing for a few years. It’s kind of a hipster thing, but most hipsters would be like “Uh, they were cool in like 2008” and then they would turn around and continue drinking PBR with their dumb, bearded friends.

posted over 2 years ago

themyriade
New_user themyriade is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When themyriade reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
themyriade

Ohmygoodness, I LOVE TACKY CHRISTMAS SWEATERS! They are so adorable. I mean, they’re tacky but adorable. I hope that makes sense? I wanted to buy one, but I felt like I wouldn’t be able to wear it around school AFTER Christmas without looking like a freak. tear

posted over 2 years ago

NowhereGirl
Style_council
NowhereGirl

Oh, I completley love Christmas sweaters, even though I haven’t found the perfect yet. But they are so adorable and completely ugly that they only can look so freaking good. I. Love. Them.

posted over 2 years ago

humasays
New_user humasays is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When humasays reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
humasays

I’ve never had one before because I don’t celebrate Christmas. I wished I could have gotten one anyways just because they’re so cute! The fashion is unique and comfortable – I can see why you like them. :)

posted over 2 years ago

Madam123
Style_council
Madam123

Christmas time is the ONLY time i wear something ugly and tacky willingly haha. Its so fun going to thrift store with your friends and finding the ugliest thing you can find!

posted over 2 years ago

F4SHI0N
Style_council
F4SHI0N

they are tacky, but i find it endearing ONLY for christmas time. But i don’t like how its a trend or whatever.

posted over 2 years ago

viciousdelicious
Style_council
viciousdelic...

I think it actually is a trend, I saw a bunch of them this winter in H&M. I personally find them too crazy:)

posted over 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION