Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
TAGS:  bigdaysdiscountholidayhow do you feelmallrantsicksick day suckssick dayssickness
CatPaws
New_user CatPaws is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When CatPaws reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
CatPaws

Have you ever feel like today is the day you wanted to be active, cheerful, and do errands?
And then all of the sudden! Germs are controlling your body and now you’re sick!!!
And then all you can do is dream that you are active and laying down on your bed and do nothing even if you wanted to do more things…
You know what?
I got that days and whenever I got it I feel like the food doesn’t taste good, water is my only friend and medicine sucks :/
And when you feel a bit better your family was all like
“Let’s got o the mall!” and of course you wanted to go out with them, I mean being left alone in your house is scary!
And at that time since you’re sick you don’t feel to put any make-up on, yet there’s a lot of redness, zit, and other thing
So you decided to use some but yet it feels different
It feels really dry and you then you use some moisturizer and mix it with you foundation, sure it works…
But at the end of the night you need to get all those thing off, yet you’re still sick
But you ended up cleaning it and then…
You fell down lazying around sleeping….
After a few days your parents ask you to go to the mall again
Of course you go too
And this time with all the effort and stamina that you got
You didn’t use any make-up :/
And when you get to the mall
You can’t shop at all! Because you’re really sick and it’s on discount days! Even Aldo got a 50% discount!
But yet! You can’t try anything!!!
Oh God
I got those days and I was all sick, I can’t even try any shoes or anything…
So ladies, men or anyone out there
When you’re sick… Shop Online :/
Or just don’t do anything :/
Gosh and the really worst part is that I got sick in the biggest discount event of the year…
I hate germs
So how about you?
Tell me your sick story and where, when, how did you get it and your experience :)
I know I’m ranting but seriously guys…
Sickness sucks

posted about 1 year ago
patlaenz
Style_council
patlaenz

YEAH,BEEN IN THAT SITUATION,GOING TO THE MALL AND BUYING THE WRONG THINGS BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT THINKING WELL…AND ITS ALL WAITING AND WAITING IN THE STORES ,CANT EVEN SIT….

posted about 1 year ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION