Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
DOMOnation
Style_council
DOMOnation

WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE SMALL TIME UP AND COMMING DESIGNERS IN YOUR AREA, I THINK YOU CAN HAVE THE MOST UNIQUE CLOSET IF YOU HELP SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL UP AND COMMING DESIGNERS HERES ONEOF MY FAVORITE DESIGNERS THAT IS NOT WELL KNOWN YET HE IS BASED HERE IN ELIZABETH,NJ CHECK HIM OUT ON FACEBOOK http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1349374121 OR SEARCHANTHONY EASTWICK”OR SEARCH ( eastwick.america@gmail.com ON FACEBOOK.COM) IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE ADD HIM AND LET HIM KNOW I SENT YOU….LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW AND FEEL FREE TO SHARE YOUR LOCALS THANKS <3

posted about 3 years ago
fashionophile
Style_council
fashionophile

I love local fashionable boutiques! It’s like finding one-of-a-kind items that not everyone at my school will also have – which is huge where I live. Everyone’s always wearing the same shirts/dresses from the same stores/shops… it gets old! I like having my own looks/style. Chictopia’s shop is great too, they let anyone with good content sell – I find lots of unique vintage stuff :)

posted almost 3 years ago

DOMOnation
Style_council
DOMOnation

@fashionophile i agree totally

posted almost 3 years ago

RanaBilalManzoor
New_user RanaBilalManzoor is new to Chictopia!

Make Him Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote his photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on his photos

When RanaBilalManzoor reaches 200 Chic Points, he will be in the Style Council!
RanaBilalMan...

Totally agree with your suggestion.. Very nice post and good information here..Thanks for posting that…. http://styleindeed.com/fashion-trends/what-is-fashion-week-2024.html

posted over 1 year ago

BeyondLustre
Forum_moderator
BeyondLustre

Agreed!! I can’t wait for our local Fashion Week some I can feature some of Austin’s finest!

posted over 1 year ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION