Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
HighHeelShoes
Style_council
HighHeelShoes

I ask the question because I am definately the wrong side of 30 by a long way. Every magazine I pick up, every blog post I read is aimed at a young market. Even my own blog is aimed at a young market, Hell if I wore some of the clothes I feature on my blog, my friends and family would have me committed ! Clothes for women of my age are so boring ! I wonder what people on here think and have they ever seen blogs that are for the (ahem) mature woman What do you think?

posted almost 2 years ago
1 2
LittleBee
Forum_moderator
LittleBee

Women who are in their 30s usually are more mature and know what they want. They know what kind things they like and they have had more time to “refine their personal style”. Style gets better with time, so no I don’t think that fashion is only for people under 30.

posted over 1 year ago

tightsandtea
Style_council
tightsandtea

I just watched Norisol Ferrari’s SP RTW 2013 show (here) and she used older models :). one of them is literally 80!

I thought it was really refreshing, I feel like it would set a great example if more mainstream designers did the same. not to mention, her models don’t walk like robots lol.

posted about 1 year ago

Nancy455
Style_council
Nancy455

No,it isn’t.

posted about 1 year ago
1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION