Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
amorphous_face
Style_council
amorphous_face

Please don’t repeat the Style Icon fashions in the regular Style Gallery, Save that for people who aren’t fashion icons yet and let’s vary it up a bit folks. WE all have our days and not just the same 10 people can be in the sTyle Gallery all the time.

posted about 1 year ago
DelightfulDecember
Style_council
DelightfulDe...

It has been awhile since I thoroughly check the front page, I recognized some familiar faces and noticed new faces too. So maybe there are a bit of variations? But usually, I end up doing my own browsing and bumping into new faces. :D

posted about 1 year ago

fashionophile
Style_council
fashionophile

I was just on Chictopia’s Facebook page. and it says they’re starting an Instagram feature, where if you hashtag your Chictopia uploads on IG with #ChictopiaStyle, they might feature you on their Instagram page. Here’s the link to the FB post.

posted about 1 year ago

KatieLikeMe
Style_council
KatieLikeMe

I don’t mind seeing the same people up there, I just mind seeing the people who get all the hypes on Lookbook being there. And, I mean, I know it’s not their fault and I know that it can’t be helped, it just irks me because it’s like “oh, c’mon!”

I mean, I would like to be featured, that would be awesome! But, I’m not complaining that I’m not in the Style Gallery.

posted about 1 year ago

Metric
Style_council
Metric

I don’t really mind either. They have great style, of course. I do agree that there needs to be more of a variety and provide a broader opportunity for others to become Style Icons (:

posted about 1 year ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION