Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
LittleBee
Forum_moderator
LittleBee

I’m just curious to know you guys all first heard of Chictopia. I remember I was on Tumblr looking at cool photos and I stumbled upon a picture of a style blogger. I clicked on it and it led me to Chictopia. I’ve been active on this site eversince. I wish more people knew about it. :)

posted over 1 year ago
priscillaraq
Style_council
priscillaraq

I found chictopia on facebook. When you’re on your news feed the right side is filled with advertisement and chictopia was one of them. I don’t really know what made me want to click on it, but I did. I ended up liking it and pictures of girls started popping up on my feed showing off their outfits and I thought it was pretty cool, so I went to the actual website and found that I could share my style. I’ve been hooked on it ever since.

posted over 1 year ago

discofabulous
Style_council
discofabulous

I found it through my friend’s street style blog. You know those badges that say “find me on chictopia” that go on blogs? I clicked into one and found Chictopia!

posted over 1 year ago

lindajudour
Style_council
lindajudour

I found Chictopia while I was on Google trying to find a kind of shirt I was looking for. Then it led me to one of the pages of a Chictopian.

posted over 1 year ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION