Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
FashionTrendsMore
Style_council
FashionTrend...

Hi! I love posting my outfits on Chictopia and I enjoy commenting and voting on other Chictopians’ looks. It drives me crazy when some one takes the time to leave a sweet comment on your blog but doesn’t vote. Are they just doing it for the points? Looking for new followers? Are you guilty of this or is it one of your pet peeves also??

posted almost 2 years ago
Opal
Style_council
Opal

YES! I’ll notice that too. It’s like…Ok did they forget? haha
I still haven’t had a photo in the gallery so every vote counts for me.
I feel your rant is totally validated! :D

FashionTrendsMore
Style_council
FashionTrend...

They might just be doing it for points, who knows!

itshayliebrooke
Style_council
itshayliebrooke

Okay, I totally see where you’re coming from, but I must say that I am guilty of that. I just completely forget most of the time, and I have no idea why! Even though all of the photos that I comment on are ones that I think deserve the votes. Sorry to everyone that I haven’t voted for! I will remember next time :)

catiebeatty
Forum_moderator
catiebeatty

I agree with itshayliebrooke, I think most people forget! It drives me nuts, but can’t blame ’em!

itshayliebrooke
Style_council
itshayliebrooke

I’m getting better, though! I’ve remembered to vote on every picture i’ve commented on since I last posted my response :)

F4SHI0N
Style_council
F4SHI0N

I always forget!

cynchmolina
Style_council
cynchmolina

I forget sometimes! I vote, or favorite some, but most of the time I comment “Chic!” to Style Icon looks, and post more personal comments to the rest :)

synthetic_audio
Style_council
synthetic_audio

I seriously was just about to post about that and then I came along and found that you already had. But it’s not even just that people comment and don’t vote it’s that people literally say things like “i voted” or “+1” or even (and this seriously gets on my nerves) “following you” and then no vote or follow. I mean, I literally don’t get it. And then at the same time I feel kindof guilty that I worry about it because I’m glad anyone likes my photos whether they vote or not it’s just really upsetting when I think I have a totally BADASS awesome photo and I get like 2 votes and 11 coments.

Yeah. Sorry about the rant! Just need to get it out.

posted over 1 year ago

Metric
Style_council
Metric

Wow, I feel bad. I usually forget too!

posted 9 months ago

amorphous_face
Style_council
amorphous_face

Yeah that sucks. How hard is it to remember to hit “Vote” So annoyed as someone wrote they had voted and favorited my outfit and I looked like 1 minute later and there were no votes and certainly no favorites clicked. Sometimes I don’t think someone’s outfit is chic but I have a comment about one aspect of their outfit and I might not vote on purpose but it isn’t because I need the points because I don’t. I have plenty of points. And I am certainly not going to fight over one item on this site with about 5000 other chictopians.

posted 9 months ago

AksharTroublesome
Style_council
AksharTroubl...

oh, we’re supposed to vote as well? I didn’t realize you guys wanted votes as well. oops, sorry
I will try and vote some more then.

However, keep in mind that if you comment on any picture and then go back and erase, you also lose the point.

posted 9 months ago

fashionophile
Style_council
fashionophile

Thanks for bringing this up! I forget sometimes too, but this was a nice reminder.

posted 8 months ago

amorphous_face
Style_council
amorphous_face

yes it drives me nuts and I just don't understand it.  

posted 4 months ago

vrod
Style_council
vrod

I always try to vote . If I forget to vote I'll go back.What does drive me nut is How somone will get 200 to 300 or more votes but only get 5 comments .Explain that one !!!

posted about 1 month ago

amorphous_face
Style_council
amorphous_face

vrod  I can explain that one.  I often vote on people that I am not going to bother to comment as they have so many followers, they wouldn't even bother to look at my page nor would they have time to read all their comments as they probably have their own blogs.

posted 16 days ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION