SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
CheriChictopia
Style_council
CheriChictopia

Hi Chictopians!
We’re are very thankful to have such a great community of active and fashion forward members on our site. That’s why we try to return the love by giving out Chic Points and Chic Rewards.
This time, we’d like YOU to tell us what items you would like to see on our rewards page. Feel free to post any clothing or merchandise that you’d think we be an awesome reward item. You can post a link from Chictopia site or from an external website. Your ideas will definitely help us build an even better rewards selection. Thanks guys :)

xoxo,
Cheri

posted over 2 years ago
1 2
penelope204
Style_council
penelope204

more items to redeem

posted almost 2 years ago

Vintageholic
Style_council
Vintageholic

More items and Wheels & Dollbaby or Bettie Page Clothing items!

TumuaIputi
Style_council
TumuaIputi

Def. more shoes.! =)

Ronster
Style_council
Ronster

more bags!

mollyan
Style_council
mollyan

earrings

AyePee3
Style_council
AyePee3

More items!!

StephaniePorzio
Style_council
StephaniePorzio

More Blazers!!!!!!!!!! AND biker jackets! Blanket sweaters!! (It’s getting chilly!)

snortingchuckie
Style_council
snortingchuckie

More items in general, but it’d be fun to see warmer clothing up for grabs. It’s hard to find things that are functional and fashionable for winter.

nnoemi
Style_council
nnoemi

More sunglsses and shoes!

LyssBlondish
Style_council
LyssBlondish

MORE BLOUSES.

posted over 1 year ago

Senta
Style_council
Senta

Accessory is great to redeem, ‘cause it doesn’t cost so many points. And yeah, I agree with the shipping.

posted over 1 year ago

debiparna_c
Style_council
debiparna_c

i would love more accessories and cool flat shoes..lately every item seems to say they only ship to US or Canada..internationally available stuff would be great..

posted over 1 year ago

FakeBlikeu
Style_council
FakeBlikeu

I would love to see more shirts/ tops/shorts/dresses or accessories. Also, it would be lovely if there were more things available anywhere, not only US/ Canada. Thanks !

posted over 1 year ago

AksharTroublesome
Style_council
AksharTroubl...

world wide shipping! not all the users are from the US, and those hosting these reedemable items seem not to realize this.. this sucks big time.

and why can’t i redeem the last code i got in the email?

posted over 1 year ago

khithi17
Style_council
khithi17

Shipping to anywhere in the world and more bags

posted over 1 year ago

KimEunMi
Style_council
KimEunMi

Dresses, tights/socks, bottoms/shorts, and shoes!

posted about 1 year ago

debiparna_c
Style_council
debiparna_c

why are some of the chic rewards so expensive? 100,000 points for some decent stuff is too much i think..more shoes would be great too..

posted about 1 year ago

Metric
Style_council
Metric

There should be more to redeem

posted about 1 year ago

AkvileM
Style_council
AkvileM

more dresses! and more time to redeem!!!

posted about 1 year ago

lizolsen2011
Style_council
lizolsen2011

more dresses, shoes and bags – more items in general. it doesn’t look like there is much to chose from and a lot of the items shown on the page are redeemed already which is frustrating because I’ll think its cute but I can’t have it. I think you should only show what people could actually get now.

posted about 1 year ago

Smash86
Style_council
Smash86

I agreee with Lizolsen. I also think the items should be more varied in terms of price and where they ship to. It’s a shame when I really like something and it looks like it’s only 20 or 30 dollars but really it’s like, 100 dollars or more worth of points. There must be some scarves or basic tanks/shirts that can be redeemable for those of us with only a couple thousand points and the new chictopians as well. It takes a long time to earn and wit for your points to add up so I really think they should cater to everyone and not just the style icons with loads of points :P

posted 12 months ago

S_agapoxxx
Style_council
S_agapoxxx

More shipping to the UK please – Lulu’s used to ship there and now even their items say USA only which is unfortunate :(

posted 12 months ago

lizolsen2011
Style_council
lizolsen2011

These would make great rewards:

http://www.chictopia.com/photo/show/932528-Double+Breast+Long+Style+Lapel+Belted+Trench+Coat-mixmoss-blazer

http://www.chictopia.com/photo/show/928943-Ribbed+Knit+Tunic+Dress-mexyshopcom-dress

stuff people would actually want :)

posted 11 months ago

So_into_style
Style_council
So_into_style

http://www.chictopia.com/photo/show/939405-Starfish+and+Florals-xoxo-shorts-aldo-boots-forever21-bracelet-forever21-top

I love this shorts! And everything else with printed flowers!

posted 7 months ago

amorphous_face
Style_council
amorphous_face

We Love Colors tights  and those melting wax tights  Any food items with bacon in it. and also things that can be used as props in photos such as umbrellas or flower crowns or Indian head dresses.

posted 5 months ago
1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION