Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
VersatileMoTIF
Style_council
VersatileMoTIF

For some people, dreams are messages from a god they worship and some view them as nothing of any significance at all. From analyzing and interpreting my dreams for so many years, I’ve come to the conclusion that about 95% of my dreams are more like film features from my subconscious. Things I may be avoiding, people I may be worried about…suppressed desires, true emotions, fears…etc [i hate emotions. too sticky for me. This is why I think that what I feel, comes to me in dreams bc I avoid how I feel in day to day life. I think my way through EVERYTHING]. Funny thing is, I’m well aware of how I feel. I just dont always address it. I think my dreams are there for emphasis.

A dream is a dangerous, enlightening, puzzling, comedic, conscious, subliminal state of mind. If youre anything like me, pay attention :~)

posted almost 3 years ago
MurasakiNeko
Style_council
MurasakiNeko

I’ve come to the conclusion that about 95% of my dreams are more like film features from my subconscious.
That’s how I feel about my dreams, too. I don’t think they tell me anything I don’t know already, but they sometimes point out the things I should be paying better attention to, like fears I was downplaying or emotions I haven’t resolved.

KatieLikeMe
Style_council
KatieLikeMe

I barely ever remember my dreams. And, when I do remember them, they don’t ever make sense, so I tend to ignore them.

Blessedwithmusic
Style_council
Blessedwithm...

Dreams definitely make for funny stories, if anything. A friend of mine is great at remembering her dreams and retelling what happened – they’re hilarious!

posted almost 2 years ago

misstiem
Style_council
misstiem

Most of my dreams don’t make sense when I wake up remembering it, but it somehow made sense in my dream? Lol but as a psychology major, I learned alot of our dreams is our unconscious thoughts trying to make their way to our conscience thoughts. It’s stuff that we don’t want to think about when we are awake so they try to make their way in our dreams because we have no control over what we dream. Kinda scary, but it does happen to me I admit. But some of my dreams are hilarious though.

posted almost 2 years ago

amorphous_face
Style_council
amorphous_face

I often remember my dreams and I think they are telling me something but I am not always sure what. Also sometimes my dreams are premonitions. If I have a dream that I remember for 3 or 4 days and I keep thinking about it all day for 3 or 4 days then I know it is a premonition.

posted over 1 year ago

amorphous_face
Style_council
amorphous_face

Oh and also I think dreams are used to download what happened in your day and to store it into long term memory. I think if you regularly don-t get enough sleep, you won-t have a good long term memory.

posted over 1 year ago

Metric
Style_council
Metric

I tend to forget most of my dreams and when I do remember them, they don’t make any sense at all.

posted over 1 year ago

patlaenz
Style_council
patlaenz

I barely can handle my 1st mind lol

posted over 1 year ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION