Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
dciree
Style_council
dciree

On my sign? I know it was stolen bc I saw it where all the complex’s mailboxes are at, I went to tutor a student for an hour (so couldn’t bring package with me), an hour later I come home and the package is gone. It was sent via usps. I want to put up a sign, bc I am so mad! My friend said to write “return my package! Karma is a bitch” Bc she got her iphone (stolen at the gym) back tgat way. But 1. I won’t be allowed to put up a sign w the b word on it where I live 2. If I write karma is a b/tch wouldn’t some smart ass say “that’s why your stuff got stolen”? So what to write?

posted over 1 year ago
amorphous_face
Style_council
amorphous_face

Maybe just say you saw your package and that someone obviously took it by mistake without realizing it. I think it is a good idea to mention Karma but instead of mentioning the B word just say that Karma is real and that good things will happen to people who do good deeds and vice versa.

posted over 1 year ago

tightsandtea
Style_council
tightsandtea

chances are, if it got stolen you’re probably not getting it back. only way to tell is if you see the bitch wearing your clothes loll

if you’re going to write a sign that is angry/passive-aggressive/snarky/etc., you might end up annoying the person who stole it, and that certainly wouldn’t help. you could write something like:

“Package addressed to #205 disappeared yesterday—PLEASE return to the mailroom or leave it outside my door, no question asked!”

posted over 1 year ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION