Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Dorcasm
Style_council
Dorcasm

so im currently studying investment and finance but i studied fashion for 2 years, but didnt enjoy it, it wasnt so much the subject I LOVE FASHION!!! but i realised that i didnt need a fashion degree to pursue my goals/aspirations i.e. making my own clothes/accessories and selling them. with sites, like burdastyle, chictopia, craftster, etsy etc… i felt for me personally a fashion degree was redundant and a waste of my time epecially since if im being honest, im not the next gareth pugh, which from what i experienced studying at LCF u needed to be to get anywhere after you graduate

im just wondering if anyone else has felt this way, im nt coming against anyone studying fashion at the moment, i kind of envy you for sticking with it, but im sure ive made the right decision and i do enjoy the course im on now, in terms of studying a degree its better suited to me than studying fashion at university.

i dnt think u need to necessarily study fashion at uni to aspire to be in the fashion industry, and i found when i got to uni esp. it just sucked the fun out it……………but thats my experiences anyway……..

posted over 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION