Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
patlaenz
Style_council
patlaenz

lately i have the feeling that i did all the wrong choices,regarding my job,my career,my friends,the guy i had and lost ..like everything is WRONG…and life its finally showing the check.i guess is just a feeling,did you feel the same sometimes?

posted about 1 year ago
AksharTroublesome
Style_council
AksharTroubl...

yes i felt that way.
i usually sit back, try not to decide on things anymore and just go with the flow. i’m also praying more in those times. if you are a generally spiritual person, you could try and pray a little.
taking a few days off from your job [if possible] would be helpful. good luck.

*ps. i hope this is not a reply that came too late.

posted about 1 year ago

patlaenz
Style_council
patlaenz

thanks Akshar I do pray yes,things are a little better now but still not the way I wanted.its a feeling hard to explain like you feel that you had give your best for things to work out but…it doesnt matter at the end
xoxo

posted about 1 year ago

GatorGirl
Style_council
GatorGirl

when i have these types of feelings – i turn to God. i know it sounds like a cliché but i found praying and reading God’s word truly helps. i have found so much love and wisdom in God’s word. i hope this helps some. :)

posted about 1 year ago

AnErin
Style_council
AnErin

Even if you have made bad choices, you are no different than anyone else.
It is not always easy to know what the right thing to do even is. We don’t always know for sure what will result of our actions. We cannot know, that is not how life is given to us.
If people didn’t mess up a lot then there would be no need for all these organizations that offer “solutions” to people’s problems.

The good news is you really do learn from mistakes. You learn what NOT to do. That and as you get older (over 30), people pretty much quit pestering you about how you should live.

posted 11 months ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION