Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
AnindhitaRustiyan
Style_council
AnindhitaRus...

what if you like someone, but then your friend “steal” him from your hands in actually she knows that you love him. and when they are in a relationship, you just know that he loves you too!!

posted over 3 years ago
browneyes
Style_council
browneyes

I don’t think i would consider that person as a friend, friends don’t do that!

posted over 3 years ago

AnindhitaRustiyan
Style_council
AnindhitaRus...

I know, I’ve considered her as my sister and I wonder why she did it to me? and for the boy, I regreting about he can’t keep his feeling to me. and when he told me that he was likes me too, I felt so angry and want him more than before!! am I wrong? what should I do? :(

posted over 3 years ago

MiuSan
Style_council
MiuSan

No friend of mine.

But I would not mess around in/with their relationship. If the guy likes you more than the person he is with, would be decent of him to call it off with the other. Or, how much of a future does a relationship have if the other person like someone else in reality.

Since i’m a pessimistic asshole, i have to say that the guy alrdy seems like a douch if he dates someone else and goes around telling other girls(you) that he likes them.

And if your close to the girl, maybe you should confront her about it. Be mature about it though, you have to be ready to answer the neccessary questions that are sure to arise.

Guess this is one of those live and learn situations.

posted over 3 years ago

boredstephanie
Style_council
boredstephanie

If he likes you enough, he will break up with the other girl to be with you. As for your “friend”, you should tell her how you feel. Its really messed up that she would date someone knowing you liked him

posted over 3 years ago

AnindhitaRustiyan
Style_council
AnindhitaRus...

it’s getting worse. she angry to me because she feel that I want to “steal” this boy. hellooooo? I’m a victim here. what should I do? I don’t wanna fight with her but I desperately NEED and WANT this boy to be mine :’(

posted over 3 years ago

creepy_stranger
Style_icon
creepy_stranger

I agree with Miusan, its not right to tell someone else that he likes her when hes in a relationship. You won’t know if he would do the same to you. And to your friend, tell her the truth, confront her because she knew you like him. I hope things will get better soon.

posted over 3 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION