Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
somewhereovertherain
Style_council
somewhereove...

when i met my boyfriend, he definitely is the best thing that has happened in my life, I love him whit all my heart

posted about 4 years ago
coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

That’s so sweet :)
During everyday life: when I go out and party with my best friends :D
But the best time in my life so far was my 2 month trip to Europe with my boyfriend :D It was the first time i’d been overseas without my family and also the longest i’ve been away from home. We visited about 10 different countries, it was amazing! Hopefully I can do something like that again one day!

posted about 4 years ago

taylorjonas
Style_council
taylorjonas

best time was march 7th 2010, i went to my first taylor swift concert, and i ended up hugging her and got 2 of her bracelets. also september 7th 2010, i met the jonas brothers twice, met demi lovato, talked to the jonas brothers parents and their little brother, it was amazing. 7 is now my lucky number <3

posted about 4 years ago

boredstephanie
Style_council
boredstephanie

weirdly enough I don’t think I have a best time of my life. I guess just generally when i’m with my siblings and we talk for hours

posted about 4 years ago

MurasakiNeko
Style_council
MurasakiNeko

Summers with my family as a kid.
My trip to Japan when I was 16 and had my first romance.
My freshman year of college and all the freedom, growth, and new friendships that came with it.
My college graduation day (also my 22nd birthday) when I felt so accomplished and excited for my future.
When my boyfriend visited me in Japan and we traveled together and saw many beautiful places— plus just spending time with one another, which is so precious when you’re long-distance.

I can’t pick just one, plus I think it’s good to have many to look back on. And to look forward to many “best times” to come!

posted about 4 years ago

angiekje
Style_council
angiekje

living in London last year for 5 months… it was amazing!!

posted about 4 years ago

GlammcouturE
Style_council
GlammcouturE

Christmas with the family :)

posted about 4 years ago

YchieRiot
Style_council
YchieRiot

moments with my hubby and baby girl.. (eating,shopping,strolling) love it!!!

posted about 4 years ago

IntrinsicallyFlorrie
Style_council
Intrinsicall...

Being a debutante in the London Season. So many lovely people and I’ve grown a lot in confidence.

posted about 4 years ago

lovebughannah
Style_council
lovebughannah

When i got with my man haha

posted about 4 years ago

sleeponthefloor
Style_council
sleeponthefloor

The moment I found out I had got my job. The competition was tough and it was a position I had wanted since I was a kid. It was complete joy in that second.

posted about 4 years ago

rhemel
Style_council
rhemel

since the last year i have been having the most wonderful time of my life and it can only get better :D

posted about 4 years ago

opfiend
Style_council
opfiend

The day after Thanksgiving. It’s when I celebrate Thanksgiving with my dad’s side of the family. I am so excited!

posted about 4 years ago

Catherinee
Style_council
Catherinee

Summer. I’m so much more optimistic about everything then.

posted about 4 years ago

tanyabell
Style_council
tanyabell

Being 16 and having no responsibilities :) haha

AND, my engagement in Cinderella’s Castle!

posted about 4 years ago

seatatterfly
Style_council
seatatterfly

September 28, 2010,6pm, SM North Edsa…
the day i had the chance to show my collection and the day i made my clique proud…

posted about 4 years ago

seatatterfly
Style_council
seatatterfly

September 28, 2010,6pm, SM North Edsa…
the day i had the chance to show my collection and the day i made my clique proud…

posted about 4 years ago

melavond
Style_council
melavond

Now. being a full time nanny to four children, living with my boyfriend, traveling, eat anything I want. I’m only (ALMOST) 22, but I’m sure that this is the best time of my life, at least till I have my own children.

posted about 4 years ago

gavinol
Style_council
gavinol

The time when you are most successful and satisfied with ‘self’. Success is in the eye of the beholder— it could mean being filthy rich, or doing a job you love for low pay. So when you accomplish whatever your version of “success” is, you are at utmost happiness.

Depilación Laser Miami

posted about 4 years ago

elyon61
Style_council
elyon61

Hm…. I think my favorite moments are anytime I’m at a bonfire with my friends. It’s totally surreal, I feel like I don’t have a care in the world.

But the best time period in my life is when I went to Brown University this summer. I had tons of freedom, I met fantastic new people, and I got to study my favorite subject. If actually going to college is anything like that, I seriously can’t wait.

posted about 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION