Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Stylishfilmmaker
Style_council
Stylishfilmm...

personally, this is my dilemma. comment if you have another one though. cannot decide whether to spend my birthday money on a laptop or save up for a trip to go to Europe. sincerely conflicted. need some help, can anyone help me out?

posted almost 4 years ago
EveyHoneysuckle
Style_council
EveyHoneysuckle

Is the laptop necessary right now? Like for school/work? Or just for the sake of you need your own computer? If its like, important, then I’d go for a laptop. You can always save money for a trip or sell things you don’t want for spare money to go towards it and budget yourself to have extra money towards the trip.

But that’s just me. haha.

YchieRiot
Style_council
YchieRiot

@eveyhoneysuckle.. i agree with you chic..always go for something more important.. =)

IvyFab
Style_council
IvyFab

this is my huge problem.. when ever i got hitch into something that fascinates me i kept thinking about it.more often, the only cure to it is to buy that thing, most especially when it comes to dresses, shoes and bags.. but now i’m forcing myself to spend my money wisely.

tanyabell
Style_council
tanyabell

Which will be better in the long run? I would choose Europe, personally :)))

inthenameoffashion
Style_council
inthenameoff...

The laptop is something that you will always have, but the trip as well, you will remember it and hold on to it. If on this trip to europe you you plan to somehow become a better person and find yourself then save up for it. If not, get yourself a laptop and make work and schoo easier for yourself.

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

How much do you need the laptop? If you really do need your own laptop for uni/studying/whatever, and it’s essential you get it then I would go with the laptop.
If you already have a laptop or even a desktop computer and you just want a new one for an upgrade then I would definitely save up for the trip to Europe! Europe is definitely worth the saving.

boredstephanie
Style_council
boredstephanie

hmmm I pretty much agree with everyone else but it also depends what you really want more. I mean the trip will probably cost mroe than a laptop unless you get a really expensive one

REPLY TO DISCUSSION