Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
zimliss
Style_council
zimliss

I need a few good sites that either deliver to Canada, or are in Canada. Anything funky, dark, or with band tee’s is aright with me. Cheap is nice too.

posted almost 5 years ago
zimliss
Style_council
zimliss

yeah, I was looking on the site, theres a few things, but a lot of it was tacky haha.

Emijane
Style_council
Emijane

Forever 21 delivers to Canada – just make sure you are on the Canadian version of the site. There’s an Aritzia, H&M and American Apparel in Vancouver too.

raapunzel
Style_council
raapunzel

sorry to bring up such an old post, but i thought i could help, because i am also in canada and am constantly scouring the internet for sites that ship to canada.

this is my list:
for clothes
sourpussclothing.com
illicit.co.nz
pinupgirlclothing.com
dollabella.com (canadian!)
corsets only: deadly girls from hell: dgfh7.com
expensive: luisaviaroma.com, saksfifthavenue.com

for elaborate victorian gothy jewelry
decarabia.co.uk

for shoes
heels.com

and random shops on etsy, just check their info to see where they ship and for how much.
thats all i can think of for now.
i have bought from a number of these websites and have had no problems with any of them, and shipping times weren’t bad either.

remember to check the links section of any website retailer you like, if there is such a section, because you can find other webstores that way too!

posted over 4 years ago

LittleBee
Forum_moderator
LittleBee

Nordstroms ships to Canada, and they’ll tell you how much the price is in Canadian dollars. Did you know that Aldo and Ssense are canadian sites?

posted 8 months ago

jolie123
New_user jolie123 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When jolie123 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
jolie123

for leather stuffs, you may visit http://www.paucileather.com/. I tries it once and i am loving it. Hope you guys will like it.

posted 8 months ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION