Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
merissa
Style_council
merissa

Okay so I am thinking about getting a tattoo symbolizing my grandma who is like a mother to me and I want to get something that is meaningful and reminds me of her I cannot come up with anything and im not getting a tattoo just cause…. I want it to be meanigful or else I will not get it… my friend said I should get her fav flowers but I don’t want some flowers on my body just cause they were her fav and that didn’t remind me of her if I can’t come up with anything I will not get one
I don’t like the thought of her
. Portrait
. Birthday
Plz help
Thanks
And if any of you guys have a tattoo with a meaning behind it I would love for you to share it with me =)

posted about 4 years ago
coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

Hmm… I think it will be a bit hard for us to think of something for you because you’re the one who knows and is close to her, not us!!
I don’t have a tattoo but my boyfriend got a tattoo in memory of his grandfather who passed away recently, who was like a second father to him. It’s his grandfather’s initials on his upper arm, in script-like letters, as well as the date of birth and death. It’s simple but really nice. He was also thinking of getting a short phrase that his grandfather used to say a lot, but he didn’t end up with that because the quote was a bit silly!

posted about 4 years ago

Sparklz
Style_council
Sparklz

Its great that you are putting so much thought into it! I admire you because I was one of those silly 16 year olds that went and got a tattoo just ‘cause! I don’t completely regret it but if I thoguht about it more I may have gotten something else.

As for your tat, I totally think it depends on how you want to remember her… I mean I’ve seen people do angel wings with script.. which I think is beautiful!

posted about 4 years ago

chicchica_bonita
New_user chicchica_bonita is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When chicchica_bonita reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
chicchica_bo...

Think hard on getting this tattoo, because if you’re not 100% on it, you’ll regret it.

Was there ever any saying that she said? I know my Mina always sang this little song with me and all the other kids, and that would be what I would tattoo…

posted about 4 years ago

short_sweet
Style_council
short_sweet

that is so sweet that you’re close to you’re grandmother
i would say if you’re religouse maybe her fav bible verse or her fav lyrics in a song
or maybe lyrics in a song that reminds you of her
or maybe a funny word you guys say alot
i have 1 tattoe on my wrist that says saved in cursive
it’s anoying because people think it says my name sarah
to me it means thw world to me and i dont regret it
i think jesus christ saves me from my sins all the time
i also got it because i saved my self for my boyfriend
not untill mariage but for 2 years untill it was the right time
this was a decison i’ll always be proud of so i got it to remind of my wonderful first time and my beautiful relationship with christ

posted about 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION