Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
noelstar7
Style_council
noelstar7

So i was in art class on friday and I had just finished an art project and it looked pretty good. So, one of my good guy friends comes up and says “WOW you did that it’s amazing!!!! I’m really proud of you” I’m trying not to overanalyze it but what does it mean?!?!

posted over 2 years ago
Style4TheCamera
Style_council
Style4TheCamera

Do you want it to mean something more? I find that if you want it to mean more, it usually doesn’t. You just hope it does. Unless he’s shown other signs that he likes you as more than a friend and it’s obvious to others, then he probably just meant exactly what he said. But you never know, guys are hard to figure out sometimes. :)

posted over 2 years ago

catiebeatty
Forum_moderator
catiebeatty

It means he really likes the project and thinks you’re a great artist. I can’t say he doesn’t have feelings for you, but what he said does not mean that he does either. It’s a really nice compliment, so take it at face value and feel good that someone thinks your art is so good! You can be assured that he does view you as a good friend, though! Being proud of someone shows a sentimental connection, but there is no way of telling whether he views you as just a friend or not. Remember that this sentence could have very easily been uttered by your mom, dad, brother, or someone else you’re close with. Until he says something like “This painting is really beautiful and totally reflects the artist wink” you won’t be able to tell if he is trying to flirt with you or not. Just relax, keep being your talented, wonderful self and enjoy having such a wonderful friend :)

Oh man, I had to stop myself from over-analyzing too, haha!

posted over 2 years ago

melotron
Style_council
melotron

I am a male. I will tell you this right now . He is just trying to make some chit chat with you. What is he supposed to tell you? Why do you think so much of it? I think you have a crush on HIM!

posted over 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION