Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
nancy1991
Style_council
nancy1991

i’m a half egyptian half lebanon 22 years old girl and i’m soooo much in love with a canadian guy and he is blonde so handsome and attractive.in my country men are so attracted to me all the time but i don’t know if he finds me pretty .i don’t feel confident at all because there are so many pretty blonde girls in canada and they are so much better looking than middle eastern girls.
i talked to him on facebook and sent him some sexy pics also but he takes so much time to respond and sometimes he say that he is not sure if i’m for real .
it have been three days since he stopped texting me on fb .again i don’t know if he doesn’t find me attractive and not that interested or just doesn’t trust me and think i’m playing with him.
here are some of my pics and plz plz be totally honest i won’t get offended or anything just say the truth and what you think .if i’m average looking or hot.
if you have any tips for me of how to make him talk to me or how to get his attention,keep in mind that he is really handsome ,i will be so grateful. thanx all my girls for reading this. xoxo

the password for the photos is 333133

http://s1336.photobucket.com/user/nancyzaky/library/me

posted over 1 year ago
catiebeatty
Forum_moderator
catiebeatty

Trust me, it is not because of your looks! You are gorgeous! Great bone structure, pretty eyes, and a great figure. Here’s my take on things: first, he probably doesn’t think you’re real. It’s still hard to trust people on the internet and still very common to get played. If I were you, I would be just as distrustful of him! There’s no way to know for sure if he’s for real. Second, stop sending sexy pictures! I’m all for girls doing what they want with their bodies and being independent, but sending sexy pictures still gives a lot of people the wrong message. It says you’re willing to make yourself vulnerable before you even fully trust each other. You shouldn’t put yourself out there like that, unless you’re in a trusting, intimate relationship. If I were you, I would focus my attention on finding someone who is much more worth your time :)

posted over 1 year ago

JanelleEfe
Style_council
JanelleEfe

Nope, you are definitely very pretty. besides, we really don’t put that much emphasis on a woman’s hair/ eye color. Some men prefer blondes, sure, but many also prefer brunettes. He sounds kinda sketchy though, I’d try looking for a more accountable guy! You deserve better!

posted over 1 year ago

Smash86
Style_council
Smash86

I agree with both of these girls. You are beautiful and you don’t have to take those kind of pics for attention or to look sexy. It’s sends the wrong message to this guy and you don’t want to put those thoughts into his head until you can trust him more :)

posted over 1 year ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION