Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
alison_lee
Style_council
alison_lee

just out of curiosity, does anyone here suffer from emetophobia (a severe fear of vomiting)?
I do, it’s a little weird lol, I dunno why I have it..

posted over 4 years ago
hadelicious
Style_council
hadelicious

That’s a bit odd! Never heard of it before.
Luckily you won’t ever have to deal with Bulimia..haha..(failed attempt at humor)

posted over 4 years ago

_megee
Style_council
_megee

I guess I’m a little emetophobic. I absolutely hate the thought of it! I always thought everyone was like me, but some people can actually force themselves to vomit because “it makes them feel better” yeah, I’d rather feel nauseous then stick my finger down my throat!

posted over 4 years ago

chicchica_bonita
New_user chicchica_bonita is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When chicchica_bonita reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
chicchica_bo...

I can’t say its a severe phobia, but I do always get awful shivers thinking about…that. lol perhaps there is a cure?

posted over 4 years ago

alison_lee
Style_council
alison_lee

lol at the bulimia thing haha…well like i start to feel a little naseous and then i get panic attacks…like i start shaking and hyperventilating and crying. its kinda weird, like once i like get the flu, and i puke, and then I’m like “oh, that wasn’t so bad..” but later it comes back and i dunno what it is!

posted over 4 years ago

rocket_girl
Style_council
rocket_girl

Nope I dont, what if you felt nauseous?!

posted over 4 years ago

staystitching
Style_council
staystitching

my friend has a severe fear of vomit but not the act of vomitting

posted over 4 years ago

maliamazing
Style_council
maliamazing

never hear of it

posted over 4 years ago

boredstephanie
Style_council
boredstephanie

that is kind of weird xP I just think its gross but I’m not scared of it^^;

posted over 4 years ago

keogan42
Style_council
keogan42

OH MY GOSH. i never knew there was a term for it. because i have it. i have two fears: flying. and vomiting. i get very scared when anyone else feel sick because i start to have anxiety about whether or not they will throw up. and if they will warn me in time so i can not be there. such a bad friend, but i just can’t be in there. and when i feel sick i avoid throwing up at all costs…anything i can do.

posted over 4 years ago

keogan42
Style_council
keogan42

i think what scares me is the thought that something that should be inside is coming out. and it’s uncontrolled. plus, it’s a symptom of so many different things, that the uncertainty is frightening. it could be ‘oh i ate something bad’ or ‘IHAVEEBOLA’. i think the range of diseases and medications with this side effect are a factor in what makes me so frightened of vomit.

posted over 4 years ago

trishayluvbieber
Style_council
trishayluvbi...

eww

posted over 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION