SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
kaleidoscopeeyes
Style_council
kaleidoscope...

http://evaporated-milk.blogspot.com/2010/10/halloween-costume-ideas.html

I recently started a blog. And this is an article I wrote about halloween costumes that you can make out of the things in your closet! I would love it if I could get some feedback :)

posted about 4 years ago
opfiend
Style_council
opfiend

Great article! I saw the same concept on the Today Show but your’s is much better. They pretty much assumed that everyone had a closet of costumes. I love the jazz musician!

posted almost 4 years ago

chloendrsn16
New_user chloendrsn16 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When chloendrsn16 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
chloendrsn16

i like your article, please follow us up with yet another good one! got any advice for couple costumes ?

posted over 3 years ago

MurasakiNeko
Style_council
MurasakiNeko

I think you did a great job of coming up with costumes you either can make entirely from your closet or only need one or two extra pieces. That’s perfect for anyone on a budget, without access to a car, without time, etc that still wants to have fun on Halloween. And honestly, I think most of these look better than the gimmicky all-polyester store-bought costumes you would spend $50+ on anyway!

I also like that you made the effort of showing EIGHT costumes along these lines, not just one or two examples. We get an idea of the thought process that went into creating your looks and it makes it easier to think of our own ideas based on how you went about it.

posted over 3 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION