SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
TAGS:  lovesoulmateromancethoughts
lovejoystyles
Style_council
lovejoystyles

Share your thoughs... do you believe there is only one person on the planet for you... lovejoystyles.com

posted 9 months ago
Fei
Style_council
Fei

I'm a romantic so yes :)

posted 9 months ago

avivranthing
Style_council
avivranthing

I would definitely call myself a romantic, but I'm not quite sure if I believe in the whole "one soulmate" idea because that makes it seem like you're always going to be on the search for this one person..and if you focus only on that pursuit, you can miss out on lots of amazing opportunities with people you encounter on the way. Then again, I haven't had the experience of being in a super long-term relationship before, so who knows, it's still all up in the air! :) 

posted 9 months ago

Antoniaa
Style_council
Antoniaa

yes , I belive that, because I think you only fall in love once in a lifetime, and you only experience true love once, even if love doesn"t have a happy ending you will feel the love only once and never again, but if it"s a happy end, you are the most lucky pearson in the world because you finded your soul mate!!

posted 9 months ago

Polly_Nirvana
Style_council
Polly_Nirvana

I think there is more than one soul mate for each of us :) Even when you've loved someone with all your heart and it was really true love, you thought he was the one.. Sometimes life just doesn't make that possible to last. But that doesn't mean you won't meet someone who will make you feel those things again :) I am speaking with my personal experience :)

posted 9 months ago

Arielle_marie14
Style_council
Arielle_marie14

I believe that there is only one "soul mate," but I believe you can fall in love many times.  Each time is a different experience!

posted 9 months ago

Youngmi
Style_council
Youngmi

so, I don't believe in it but I want only one soul mate for me :) 

posted 8 months ago

fantaginamaria
New_user fantaginamaria is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When fantaginamaria reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
fantaginamaria

I agree too

posted 8 months ago

DelightfulDecember
Style_council
DelightfulDe...

From what I've seen, I don't believe there is just one, but multiples out there.  However, it doesn't mean one can just randomly connect with just any person. 

We are mortal beings, so not all of us can be with our soul mates for our whole life (just in our hearts only).  

I often hear people remarry when their spouse dies, turns mentally ill, or the love just expires.  Adapting to changes is part of life.  

posted 8 months ago

IssaBelleBoutique
Style_council
IssaBelleBou...

My mind doesn't believe it ...but my heart does !!!

posted 8 months ago

BlancheVogue
New_user BlancheVogue is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When BlancheVogue reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
BlancheVogue

I think you can love more than once. Human nature is like that.

posted 8 months ago

Steffirahardjo90
New_user Steffirahardjo90 is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When Steffirahardjo90 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
Steffirahard...

Hi babe, this is SUCH a good question. And if u dont mind i really wanna participate.

In my POV, your soulmate is yourself. If you love yourself, you have a good job, you take care of youself, the right guy/girl (whatever) will come along. You will have this sort of charismatic quality in you to get the people you like.

I am always wondering why people like the quote "YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL BECAUSE SOMEONE LOVES YOU", for me the quote should have been "YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL BECAUSE YOU LOVE YOURSELF". That's the point of living.

Every human should love themselves first, even if you are such a hopeless romantic, you know when you're single you can do more girly thing more. And looking good makes you feel good.

Cheers!

www.drinkthinkblinkandrepeat.com

posted 7 months ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION