Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
nitab
Style_council
nitab

do u look in the mirror and see that you are starting to get belly rolls or you step on the scale and see that u gained some weight…what do u do when that happens?

posted almost 4 years ago
1 2
maliciousmallory
Style_council
maliciousmal...

I love the feeling I get after a good run/workout, so if I haven’t worked out in awhile then I really get the feeling to!
I don’t really care about losing weight or anything, just staying in shape and doing well in Cross Country :)
Being on a team really helps if you want to get in shape.

younwhasam
Style_council
younwhasam

omg yeah when i start to see the dreaded love handles i slowly start to cut things out of my diet like sugar and pretty much anything other than water.. and i like OCD count calories

Aleshea
Style_council
Aleshea

Yes, but the ambition doesn’t come with the feeling.

artyaffair
Style_council
artyaffair

totally hahaha but i get so lazy :S

essenciallyME
Style_council
essenciallyME

Yes sometimes i just feel so fat even though im not so i might take a walk or eat something healthy fast

TobiasLuciaStarr
Style_council
TobiasLuciaS...

Yes, but I have an injury right now so I can’t.

I actually hurt my ankle in Zumba a week ago, and I’d LOVE to be able to go out, but I can barely walk, let alone work out.
Heck, even my first “look” yesterday put into my Chicblog, I had to sport an ankle brace. haha

cem90
Style_council
cem90

I do get the feeling, and I act on the feeling about half the time.

VivaciousVee
Style_council
VivaciousVee

I always have the best intentions of working out and i feel good when i do. But i just get so busy sometimes.

maanbee
Style_council
maanbee

Yeah. Whenever I look at old photos of me. Ugh. I dunno if it’s just me but whenever I look at photos from a few years ago, I always feel like I looked thinner then. Or maybe it’s just in my head. Haha.

Reybeltane
Style_council
Reybeltane

I love the feeling you get after hot yoga. regular yoga isn’t bad, but just enduring all of that at once is awesome to me! plus my instructor plays songs like “eye of the tiger” to really get you into it!

SkinnyStyle
Style_council
SkinnyStyle

nope… (:
i feel the need to eat more. ha

cakewithlegs
Style_council
cakewithlegs

i’m a runner and run DIII college xc and track. however, i’m not a super star or anything. though i run consistently (am amping my mileage!), i am very bad about actually working out. as in lifting and x-training. i’m hoping to get into lifting regularly because i wanna be strong!

alyshamari
Style_council
alyshamari

I love that my body shape is natural and curvy, and I also love that I can eat a Big Mac every once in a while, so though I’ve considered losing weight plenty of times, I don’t think I’ve ever felt like I needed to excersize for that reason. I do do sit ups and 20 minute jogs and the occasional bike ride, but only because it makes me feel refreshed and gives me energy. If I were to recommend running, I would say it makes you feel free and gives you time to think.

angieexxpangie
Style_council
angieexxpangie

yea. but I don’t care about being “skinny.” I want to be healthy. :)

HandbagsandGladrags
Style_council
HandbagsandG...

yeah i need to work out. i don’t care about losing weight but i’d like to be a bit firmer.

1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION