SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
MichelleYue
Style_icon
MichelleYue

anyone?

I like: The Wallflower, Nana, Paradise Kiss (a must for fashion lovers), Uzumaki (!!!), Peach Girl (lol), Chobits, can’t think of any others at the moment. But really! There is nothing better to do than to sit at Borders and read for hours :D

posted over 5 years ago
1 2
cursed_kross
Style_council
cursed_kross

Lately I’ve started watching Bonen no Xamdou. I think the English title is Xamd: Lost Memories. Not what I normally watch but has really crisp animation. Not to mention when you see the commercial for it at work every 10min you can’t help but wonder what its about lol

I also started watching the movie Lupin III vs. Detective Conan. Was never a big fan of either but was just too intrigued by the idea of it. I only watch a part of it everyday (no idea why I’m doing it that way) but so far its really been fun to see all the characters together.

@frenchieee – I remember more about Sailor Moon than I do my actual childhood XD Kinda sad yet amusing at the same time.

posted about 5 years ago

YOUTHAGAINSTFASHlON
Style_council
YOUTHAGAINST...

I’ve watched the first episode of Xamd Lost Memories, right when it came out…i think it’s time to give it a chance lol :)

posted about 5 years ago

YOUTHAGAINSTFASHlON
Style_council
YOUTHAGAINST...

It seems like a 2nd season for Darker Than Black is in the works! :D
Wanted to let you know, since i thought somebody here was intersted :D

posted about 5 years ago

cursed_kross
Style_council
cursed_kross

Just really randomly remembered one I used to watch on and off. Reign the Conquer. I saw most of it but never got around to watch all the episodes. I did like it though, don’t understand why it never got good ratings.

posted about 5 years ago
1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION