Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
pleasurebabyy
Style_council
pleasurebabyy

What do you do when theres always this one girl trying to take your man away from you?

posted about 5 years ago
breelee12
Style_council
breelee12

Just remeber that if ur man wanted her, he would be with her. But he’s not he’s with you.

posted about 5 years ago

soulchic
Style_council
soulchic

don’t let that girl win.

posted about 5 years ago

Hatoribabii
Style_council
Hatoribabii

he’s with you so don’t pay attention to any other girl

posted about 5 years ago

pleasurebabyy
Style_council
pleasurebabyy

wow so true..thanks for replying !

posted about 5 years ago

superniknok
Style_council
superniknok

show her that she’s messing with the wrong person ______

posted about 5 years ago

pleasurebabyy
Style_council
pleasurebabyy

how do you get over someone who was never yours.. if you know it wasnt ment to be though and it ended because of your fault ?.. how do you guys deal with it.. because all i do is cry ): any advice? cheer up ..

posted about 5 years ago

elizabethmd
Style_council
elizabethmd

Drama is not cool. If you play it cool your man is going to love that! breelee12 has a great point. I would politely talk to the girl about it. Then, completely ignore her persistant actions. Meanwhile, charm your boyfriend to death. Don’t let him forget that you’re the one that makes him happy.

posted about 5 years ago

rebecca_rose
Style_council
rebecca_rose

how do you get over someone who was never yours.. if you know it wasnt ment to be though and it ended because of your fault ?.. how do you guys deal with it.. because all i do is cry ): any advice? cheer up ..

>>> forget about it and move on. Life is too short sweetie!

posted about 5 years ago

secretlover
Style_council
secretlover

just love yourself. Dont show any signs of insecurity. We love girls who love thensleves. Sometimes you have to be not so into your guy to make him into you again.

Reverse psychology works.

posted about 5 years ago

short_sweet
Style_council
short_sweet

be you’re self
be the best grilfriend you can be
if he falls for her
oh well it’s gonna hurt real bad hunny
wish them both hapiness
it’s gonna take a while to get over
but there’s nothing you can do about
maybe you guys will get back together only time can tell
but at the end we can only control ourselves and our own actions
be the best person you can be and if you’re not with him it’ll be someone else
p.s my guy and i have been having this problem i think he still lves his x
he cheated on me with her for a month and told her we were brken up
it was hard for me to leave him because he is the only guy i’ve been with and it’s been so long
i get scared all the time that he will do it again but all i can do it try my hardest to make him happy but make sure you’re happy to
and hey if there happier with eachother you owe it to you’re self to find someone else
you’re beautiful hun dnt stress

posted over 4 years ago

ukiuki88
Style_council
ukiuki88

i think you know if you can trust your boyfriend to not do anything. you could also try talking to the girl, but if she already knows he’s taken and she’s still overstepping her boundaries then obviously she’s not respecting you or your relationship. and if you’re guy responds to this girl then obviously he’s open to other possibilities with this girl and guys who are two-timers are never worth it.

posted over 4 years ago

maliamazing
Style_council
maliamazing

just try and forget about her because your the one who has him

posted over 4 years ago

pandaphilia
Style_council
pandaphilia

i’ve dealt with years of pining over someone that didn’t work out. then i realize that my time was slipping out of my hands and i’m not getting any younger. we make love happen, we mold our relationships and build them slowly. there is no “the one” out there, so if you thought he was it, think again. there’s always someone way better out there for you : )

posted over 4 years ago

sweetoblivion
Style_council
sweetoblivion

if some girl is after your boyfriend, then just stay away from her. it will bother you less. as for him, regardless of how far away you keep him from her, if he wanted to be with her he would be. don’t spend all your time trying to keep your boyfriend or going after a certain person. if it’s meant to be, it will work itself out. as long as you’ve put your feelings out there, i think it’s all that matters. i hate seeing girls act desperate for a guy. never be that girl. if the guy you like or your boyfriend isn’t interested, let it go. wouldn’t you rather be with a guy that truly wants to be with you?

posted over 4 years ago

keogan42
Style_council
keogan42

don’t cause drama and don’t get jealous of her. that will cause you to act resentful towards your man. the best is to be confidant in yourself because as another commenter has said: if he wanted to be with her, he would. i speak from experience. the best outcome was to just ignore her actions, because if you start to act crazy it might scare your boyfriend and drive him away, lol.

posted over 4 years ago

Jesssyes
Style_council
Jesssyes

Don’t feel threatened by her. He’s with you because he wants to be with you. Don’t let that girl make you feel insecure or jealous. Just do you because obviously that’s what your boyfriend likes. If you pay any attention to that girl, you’d only be helping her out because it’ll make your boyfriend pay attention to her. Just be confident in who you are. Girls like that don’t deserve your time.
If your boyfriend does leave you for ANY girl, oh well it wasn’t meant to be and you’ll be fine. It’ll hurt but you’ll get over it.

posted over 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION