SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
TAGS:  famousto be known for what you do
boredstephanie
Style_council
boredstephanie

I never understood why people seem to love fame? At least for me, it doesn’t seem all that great. You can’t go on a date or go anywhere without people bothering you. Imagine you’re having a realluy bad day and freaking cameras are going off in your face! and anytime you get together with someone to break up or do something stupid, its all over the tabloids and internet. People are always criticizing you and you can read tons of insults about yourself online. If you wear an outfit, people will always judge it and bash it if they don’t like it. Yeah you have fans but do you think they seriously care? most likely after a couple years you won’t mean anything to them and your psoter gets replaced by the next rising star. No matter how many fans you have, they can’t replace having a small group of people of geniunely care about you.

It just doesn’t seem worth it to me xD

posted over 3 years ago
1 2
penelope204
Style_council
penelope204

I want to be known for my career and impact on the world, not famous for what I do with my personal life or what I wear or the paparazzi following me everywhere .

posted 10 months ago

TheHappyHandsAndFeet
Style_council
TheHappyHand...

I think you raised a really good question. In my opinion, there are pros and cons of being famous. But, if someone chooses something just to be famous then that person is gonna suffer a great deal. You have to love what you do and only then you can enjoy your life. I wouldn’t mind to be recognized by millions of people for what I do as long as I can grow.

posted 10 months ago
1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION