Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
lolorenee
Style_council
lolorenee

I’ve had a pair of boots for over a year and I purchased them at Wet Seal for somewhere around $20. Even though they were terribly cheap, in price and production, they are my favorite shoes. I rarely find boots that fit my calves and go with so many outfits so I am not willing to part with these easily.

So here is the situation. All of my wear on these babies has caused some serious damage (I may add pictures tonight).
They have what I guess one would call a kitten heel (not noticeable besides the sound) that has had its black covering pulled away revealing the white plastic that forms the heel.
There is on both shoes, a crack in the sole (one side being worse than the other if I recall correctly).

But the worst part of the damage is that all of the wear has caused the soles to become slippery as crap!! I almost fall all the time in these on tile or plain floors. It’s a scary experience.

I was thinking I could take them to a cobbler if I could find one, but they’re such cheap shoes, I don’t know if they would simply laugh me out of the store, or if it would even be worth it.

Any ideas on cheap ways to get them fixed and get some more wear out of them??? I really don’t want to lose them yet. I’d be missing a vital part of my wardrobe and I don’t have the funds to look for a replacement.

posted over 5 years ago
harleygrant
Style_council
harleygrant

Ohh dont worry, they won’t care – I’ve had £15 re-soled because I loved them so much! Definitely get them done and they’ll last ages.

posted over 5 years ago

lolorenee
Style_council
lolorenee

Awesome! I’m going to look that up RIGHT now. I’ve got a bit of season left to wear them, and I want them to be ready to wear in the fall without any delay.

posted over 5 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION