Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
catiebeatty
Forum_moderator
catiebeatty

Who is your best friend and why? How long have you known them for?

posted over 2 years ago
catiebeatty
Forum_moderator
catiebeatty

You’re probably sick of hearing about how my husband is my BFF, but it’s true. I’ve known him since 2007, when my girl BFF introduced us. We hit it off and he lived closer than she did, so we started hanging out. In the begining, it was our similar sense of humor and our infatuation with paper and office products that made us click. He also has an amazing group of friends that quickly became my friends. They’re all just such good people, like he is. We agree on almost everything and I get along with his family so well, that we decided I should be part of it :)

My other BFF is Katherine. I’ve known her since middle school, so like a million years. We live an hour apart and are both busy, so we don’t get to spend much time together, but we call each other and talk forever. We are both easy going and agree on a lot of stuff, too. Plus, I like her a lot.

posted over 2 years ago

NowhereGirl
Style_council
NowhereGirl

I think it’s very cute that your husband is your best friend, I hope that it will be the same for me when I meet someone that I love.

But, I have to say that my BFF is my sister. She is five years older than me, but we are so alike and we can talk about every thing. She is like the worlds best sister, and she is the one that I call if I feel sad, happy or angry, and I spend every holiday at her place. When we where little, she always was so kind and played with Barbie, My Little Pony and all of our other toys with me, even if I don’t think she always liked it so much, and now she is always there to listen to all of my problemes. She is really the best!

My other BFF, I shouldn’t pick my sister is a girl named Anna. We have knew eachother since we where like five, six years old I think. First, we hated eachother because of the fact that we had the same best friend (sadly, we weren’t so good sharing at that time). It was first when we were eight or nine that we started to see how alike we where. When we finished ninth grade (don’t know if we have the same school system, but when we are 15 we finish the first grade of our education) we went to different schools, but we still try to see eachother as often as we can, and I do miss her a lot in school sometimes, because she is fantastic.

posted over 2 years ago

MutantAndProud
Style_council
MutantAndProud

MY BOYFRIEND ;]

posted over 2 years ago

Roxx
Style_council
Roxx

My BFF is this girl i met exactly 5 years ago. Haha, we actually celebrated today our 5 year “anniversary”. Her name is Andreea and we are on the same wave almost everytime, we complete each other. My boyfriend is sometimes jealous of how connected we are.

posted over 2 years ago

KatieLikeMe
Style_council
KatieLikeMe

Her name is Lizzy and she’s literally the same person as me. We met in 7th grade, and we had 4 classes consecutively together, so it was inevitable to become best friends.
I moved away from Florida (where she lives) to Indiana (where I live) and I haven’t had the chance to visit her. I’m hoping this summer that I can go down and surprise her. I miss her like hell.

And, my name is Katherine, too! I love learning about others with my exact name. I meet a lot of Catherines and Kathryns but not many Katherines. :)

posted over 2 years ago

catiebeatty
Forum_moderator
catiebeatty

Ahh, it’s so cute reading about how you all met your best friends :)

Nowheregirl, I’m close with my sisters, but we fought so much growing up that we would never call each other best friends simply on principle, haha

KatieLeee,
There were sooo many Katies at my school I had to train myself not to answer to that name unless someone was yelling at me, lol. My friend Katherine and I (I am also Katherine legally) have another friend named Katie. Also, I worked at an after-school program for a while and the whole staff was named Katie (there were 3 of us)!!

posted over 2 years ago

anyelina
Style_council
anyelina

My younger brother is my BFF . Not only do we live together but we get along great !. As im writing this , hes singing and dancing one of our favorits songs from our childhood ! LMAO ,(Funny ) :). Hes a great person and I love him to pieces !!

posted over 2 years ago

Umbrellastripes
Style_council
Umbrellastripes

My sister is my best friend. We didn’t get along until I was in grade 8 because then she dubbed me “mature” enough or something haha, but now we always confide in one another and I find her interesting to talk to.

posted over 2 years ago

Necca
Style_council
Necca

My best friends name is Cat. We met in an acting class a year ago and I was an actor in her film. Right now she’s south state going to college and I miss her very much. :<

She’s super talented and funny and gorgeous and fabulous. She is going to get super famous and I will have to fight off her crazy fans: http://www.youtube.com/user/audfaced

posted over 2 years ago

AmandaPhenomenon
Style_council
AmandaPhenom...

My bestfriend’s name is also Amanda. I’ve known her for 11 years and we get along so we because we are exact opposites in nearly every sense so we balance one another out perfectly.

posted over 2 years ago

penelope204
Style_council
penelope204

my bff I’ve known her for 2 years. We were always in the same classes but we really started talking when I asked her if she would like to walk with me to my locker. Ever since then we connected. We would tell each other everything even the smallest stupidest things. Sadly to say I feel like we are not as close as before. We still talk and what not but that spark is not there anymore. :(

posted over 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION