Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
lindajudour
Style_council
lindajudour

For me growing up, it has always been easier for me to communicate with males more than females. I guess it’s because they’re more nonchalant about things.

What gender do you tend to communicate and associate more with?

posted about 1 year ago
catiebeatty
Forum_moderator
catiebeatty

I must say, I’ve always felt like I get along with guys more than girls. I’m not a competitive person and competition is sometimes very pronounced among people of the same gender. The girls I am friends with, though, I am usually very close with. And of course, I tell my mom just about everything :)

posted about 1 year ago

misstiem
Style_council
misstiem

I communicate and associate more with girls than guys. I feel like it is easier to have that “girl talk” rather than having a guy just listen to what I say and not responding. I used to be more closer to guys in high school, but for me personally, guys now are jerks. But I am not relating all guys to be jerks.

posted about 1 year ago

twinntassticcness
Style_council
twinntasstic...

Generally it’s easy for me to communicate with either gender but if I had to choose I think I would choose females. I grew up with all women in the house and I spent most of my time with my twin sister (her being my best friend) so naturally I grew to be more comfortable conversing and communicating with women.

posted about 1 year ago

patlaenz
Style_council
patlaenz

I agree w Catie women can became competitive for no reason

posted about 1 year ago

redgem
Style_council
redgem

Equally both. I tend to look beyond the gender when talking to a person

posted about 1 year ago

s0denesha
New_user s0denesha is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When s0denesha reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
s0denesha

I’m unaware. Usually I would think most guys are dirty in a perverted way but in Freshmen year I became so close with this guy and now he’s my boyfriend. Equally. My views changed of guys though. Most guys I used to know where extremely perverted for some odd reason.

posted about 1 year ago

priscillaraq
Style_council
priscillaraq

I have always been that one and only girl in the guys group. Growing up I was a total tom-boy. It wasn’t until I was in high school that I finally blossomed into a lady. I still though will always pick my guys. I do however really appreciate girl time!

posted about 1 year ago

blogElenaStiole
Style_council
blogElenaStiole

I definetly I can have a real conversation with my dad and my boyfriend .

posted 7 months ago

Cristinna96
New_user Cristinna96 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When Cristinna96 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
Cristinna96

I communicate more with girls than guys. But the person I speak most often is my boyfriend !! So.. yeah

posted 7 months ago

AnErin
Style_council
AnErin

If I HAD to pick I would prefer female.
It is weird though cause even though men are generally harder to communicate with, the ones that DO listen are better listeners than any women I have spoke with.

posted 7 months ago

LittleBee
Forum_moderator
LittleBee

It’s easier to talk to females for me. I have tons of guy friends, but sometimes I just don’t understand the way they think.

posted 6 months ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION