Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Catherinee
Style_council
Catherinee

My mom, without a doubt. She’s one of the coolest people I know.

posted over 5 years ago
cassiepaige
Style_council
cassiepaige

My mommie, she’s awesome!

posted over 5 years ago

kkkeiOK
Style_council
kkkeiOK

I don’t get along with both my parents lol.. It sounds sad but it isn’t.

I don’t fight with them. I just communicate with them like you’d communicate with your English professor. Very formally and not very often.

posted over 5 years ago

fernandaP
Style_council
fernandaP

I love both, but I like my father the most =)

posted over 5 years ago

railophone
Style_council
railophone

Neither. My parents don’t respect the fact that I’m young and extremely over my head with stress. Or the fact that I don’t want to go into the medical field when I grow up. If I don’t do what they say, I essentially have nothing.

posted over 5 years ago

frenchieee
Style_council
frenchieee

I get along with both. Both make me laugh, both are fun, both give me what I want/need…

Though, when it comes down to my social life, they don’t know much about me.

posted over 5 years ago

splashofcolour
Style_council
splashofcolour

I get along with both but in different ways. With my mum it’s a regular mother and daughter relationship but with my dad it’s more like we’re friends than dad and daughter. Like we go shopping together and drinking at the pub and stuff like that.

posted over 5 years ago

Michael993
Style_council
Michael993

My mother is extremely intelligent, funny, encourages me to do what I want, and would never judge me.

Like splashofcolour is friendly with her father, I’m friendly with my mom. It’s not a strictly mother-son thing. I don’t really care about my father though. He’s the opposite of my mother in every way..he’s dull, really genuinely unintelligent, close-minded, judgmental, etc etc. Luckily I got all my mother’s traits, including her occasional bitchiness.

posted over 5 years ago

goin
Style_council
goin

i’m close to my mom, but my dad and i barely communicate. it’s better that way. my dad’s an arse, big time. kind of like Stereoskyline, my parents had expectations of me that differ of my own and they assume my life is a cake walk. my mom lets it go though. dad- not so much.

posted over 5 years ago

lyudaaaa
Style_council
lyudaaaa

both, i love things about both of them & then i dislike thingsabout both of them.

posted over 5 years ago

strawberrt
Style_council
strawberrt

I’m pretty comfortable with both my parents. Our whole family is very family-oriented. I’m probably more closer to my mom, since we have similar interests. Like shopping, scrapbooking, etc.

posted over 5 years ago

Sara_Nicole
Style_council
Sara_Nicole

My Mommy!

posted over 3 years ago

xokeishaxo
Style_council
xokeishaxo

I get along with both for very different reasons.

posted over 3 years ago

thesimpletheory
Style_council
thesimpletheory

my mom, she understand me more than my dad does – i guess it’s a girl thing?

posted over 3 years ago

kittenhood
Style_council
kittenhood

my mom has always been closer to me

posted over 3 years ago

plasticflowergarden
Style_council
plasticflowe...

I tend to alternate between the two Lol I guess it depends on my mom’s menopause acting up XD Although I do feel a bit more comfortable with my dad because he’s tolerant and not judgemental. My moms the type to say “This sucks!” versus “I don’t like this but that’s just my opinion”, very intolerant to differences in opinions, so I try to avoid serious convos with her. So, I guess the winner is Daddy.

posted over 3 years ago

heartandsole95
Style_council
heartandsole95

Definitely my mom, she’s my best friend. My dad can be awesome, but our closeness goes through spurts.

posted over 3 years ago

DelightfulDecember
Style_council
DelightfulDe...

I get along with my mother, because she does her best to understand from different perspectives and not get blinded by one thing. She’s more about harmony and feelings. My dad is kinda stuck in class and status (even though, he does his best to get out that cycle).

Every time my mom goes out shopping to somewhere far, I find myself wanting to tag with her. I guess we have similar personality. She understands my introversion—- a need of certain space bubble.

posted over 3 years ago

_ReD_LiPsTiCk_
Style_council
_ReD_LiPsTiCk_

I get a long with my mom better. It’s because my dad and I are so much a like and so stubborn that we bump heads a lot but when we agree on something things are fine lol.

posted about 3 years ago

BowsandGlitterxo
Style_council
BowsandGlitt...

def my mom !

posted about 3 years ago

kmbessem12
Style_council
kmbessem12

my dad. my dad is calm like me whereas my mom makes me feel like i should start having a panic attack!

posted about 3 years ago

bosskitty
Style_council
bosskitty

My mum, shes my best friend :)
My dad on the other hand its hard just to have a normal conversation half the time.

posted about 3 years ago

VeraciousHeart
Style_council
VeraciousHeart

I get along with both of my parents but more with my mom because my dad is a “kill joy” and serious guy type. ;)

posted about 3 years ago

PeachyPanda
Style_council
PeachyPanda

My mom. I love her, we have so much fun together. My dad… love him too but just cannot have a conversation with him. He is very stubborn, single minded and cannot admit when he is wrong

posted about 3 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION