brightonb
Style_council
brightonb

And how did you go about it?

posted about 3 years ago
rhemel
Style_council
rhemel

When i was teenage I had to break up with a guy because I didn`t like him anymore, so I did it by phone because it was easier for me :P plus I didn`t want to see his face anymore! Well he couldn`t believe I was really breaking up the relationship so he called during more 2 years to make sure it was really over :S

posted about 3 years ago

candy_ytal
Style_council
candy_ytal

Not just to somebody but to everyone. That I am pregnant. I had a hard time telling everyone because I’m worried about my reputation. But then, as time goes by, I learned I should be proud of it! It was tough and it took time for me to tell everyone especially my family. But now, they’ve already accepted the fact that I have my little angel that I am happy.

posted about 3 years ago

TheLoulette
Style_council
TheLoulette

My boyfriend; I had to break up with him. It was horrible! We went out, and then afterwards I told him to sit down and I told him I couldn’t do ‘us’ anymore. We both cried! Uggghhhh…it was so bad, but now we’re fine, I guess. I see him around, and we make small talk. :’(

posted about 3 years ago

_ReD_LiPsTiCk_
Style_council
_ReD_LiPsTiCk_

I think as humans we all will probably say breaking up with someone or admitting that you cheated. Me personally I dont find breaking up with someone hard because if i realized we dont need to be together its for a good reason. I think that hardest thing to do it to sit one down and in so many words tell them about themselves. Like if they are hurting your feelings or you dont like their attitude because you never know is that person will get offended or take the advice as a way to better themselves.

posted about 3 years ago

nitab
Style_council
nitab

i told this girl that she wasnt invited to my b-day party simply jus because i didnt like her….and i kinda feel bad :p

posted about 3 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION