Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
nitab
Style_council
nitab

people say i over dress just o go to skool, but would u wear on a regular day of skool.???? ( jus akin)

posted almost 4 years ago
1 2
LoisinaMonster
New_user LoisinaMonster is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When LoisinaMonster reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
LoisinaMonster

My opinion? Who cares what other people say! You dress for you! If you wanna dress up and look cute all of the time then do it! :-)

posted over 3 years ago

_ReD_LiPsTiCk_
Style_council
_ReD_LiPsTiCk_

In general I wear what I want depending on how I feel that morning or the night before. The only way you can over dress for school is if your dressed like your going out for a night on the town with friends lol. No matter what people will talk. If you dress causal they will say something and when you dress up they will still talk. Just wear what feels right to you when you put it on.

posted over 3 years ago

Sara_Nicole
Style_council
Sara_Nicole

My style varies, so I will different things. To me, putting on a dress or skirt isn’t dressing up. I will wear that on a normal day of school. The only thing I would find being too dressy is prom dress style dresses. It’s true a lot of girls will just wear sweats and t shirts, but I’m not one of them. Don’t care if other people think you are over dressed. Wear what makes you happy!

posted over 3 years ago

xokeishaxo
Style_council
xokeishaxo

I’m usually way over dressed too but that’s how I’m comfortable. I feel that I never know who I am going to run into on campus. Even if you don’t remember my name, I hope you remember me as one of the best dressed girls on campus- that’s my motto. Plus I’m a retail merchandising major so I feel compelled to be dressed my best.

The important thing is that you’re comfortable to be honest.

posted over 3 years ago

thesimpletheory
Style_council
thesimpletheory

i like to be comfortable when i’m on campus because i’m usually there for a long period of time for classes and labs. i usually wear jeans, or some skinny-fitted pants and then a t-shirt or tank top on top with a sweater or cardigan depending on the weather.

posted over 3 years ago

kittenhood
Style_council
kittenhood

when I was in high school, my teachers always complained when I dressed funky. I had to listen. then in college, no one really cared about such matters, unless it was some kind of oral exam or presentation. so funky all the way!

posted over 3 years ago

plasticflowergarden
Style_council
plasticflowe...

I’m in high school, and a typical outfit of min consists of tights, skirt/shorts, oversized top, Doc Martens, and lots and lots of jewelry. I don’t really see it as being overdressed, I see it as dressing differently. If I slapped on a pair of heels and some lipstick, then yeah, I’d feel overdressed.

posted over 3 years ago
1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION