Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
JayLovesVintage
Style_council
JayLovesVintage

I have this AA dress that I have had forever but never wore because I don’t know what underwear to wear under it. It’s so tight and every underwear I have tried on with it shows threw. Any suggestions? I see a lot of girls on here wearing AA dresses. What do you wear?

posted almost 6 years ago
AlinaL
Style_council
AlinaL

well if your undies show, wear a thong?

rainelyn
Style_council
rainelyn

i always wear shorts under my aa dresses and yea they kinda show but it’s better than showing my ass i guess.

thefieldsofelysium
Shop_seller_2 thefieldsofelysium is a Chictopia seller who has been hand-picked by our editors to sell merchandise on our website.

Chictopia sellers carry fashion forward products and ensure great customer experience. Click here if you are interested in selling your merchandise on Chictopia.
thefieldsofe...

you could try buying vanishing edge underwear—it looks affordable and would work under tight dresses.

splashofcolour
Style_council
splashofcolour

Have you tried seamless underwear? Like this: http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/serv…
That might work.

lancagregi
Style_council
lancagregi

yeah, i wear seamless or lace thongs undermine. no vpl.

aliwishesbear
Style_council
aliwishesbear

I have this problem too. I have the pencil AA pencil dress you can wear a bunch of different ways and also the stretch turtleneck dress. Both dresses are a lighter color and I wear nude seamless thongs, but i can still see it. Anyone find some that won’t show through lighter colors?

surlaplage
Style_council
surlaplage

maybe a nude mesh material? or go commando and never open your legs wider than in 45 degree angles! :D

posted over 5 years ago

Janis
Style_council
Janis

i used to wear the lame tube dress and it’s awfukl ! well the dress is cool but you have to wear no bra and i used to wear shorts but really thin ones. I bought them in H&M but you could see anyway, if the seamless tongs doesnt work then i dunno :s

posted over 5 years ago

Illuminate
Style_council
Illuminate

I say go commando.

posted over 5 years ago

whatswithamy
Style_icon
whatswithamy

I’m with the “I say go commando”

posted over 5 years ago

artemisthierry
Style_council
artemisthierry

I wear Hanky Panky brand thongs…they are expensive but they don’t show under ANYTHING and they are super comfortable, too!

posted over 5 years ago

backseat5am
Style_council
backseat5am

I don’t know if you have a Gilly Hicks store near you yet, but they make an amazing lace “skinny thong” that works better than seamless, in my opinion. The side straps don’t make huge giveaway dents in your side.

posted over 5 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION