Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Jenmeli8
Style_council
Jenmeli8

This quote is my favorite and I seem to find myself living by it everyday.
“Never allow someone to be your priority when you know that to them, you are their option.”

What is your favorite quote that you live by day to day?

posted almost 3 years ago
penelope204
Style_council
penelope204

We all have our time machine. some take us back they’re called memory. so take us forward they’re called dreams

Senta
Style_council
Senta

“A women who doesn’t wear perfume has no future.” – Coco Chanel

VersatileMoTIF
Style_council
VersatileMoTIF

“ancora imparo” {"still I am learning"} -Michelangelo
simple but powerful

priscillaraq
Style_council
priscillaraq

“The Important thing is this: to be able at any moment to sacrifice what we are; For what we could become” -CHARLES DUBOIS

myChickPea
Shop_seller_2 myChickPea is a Chictopia seller who has been hand-picked by our editors to sell merchandise on our website.

Chictopia sellers carry fashion forward products and ensure great customer experience. Click here if you are interested in selling your merchandise on Chictopia.
myChickPea

Effort only fully releases its reward after a person refuses to quit (Napoleon Hill)

fashionophile
Style_council
fashionophile

The sky is full of stars. Invisible by day. :)

OhLaLaLa
New_user OhLaLaLa is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When OhLaLaLa reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
OhLaLaLa

“Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself! – George Bernard Shaw

PhoSho
Style_council
PhoSho

“Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.” -Ferris Bueller’s Day Off

AmandaPhenomenon
Style_council
AmandaPhenom...

This is cheesy but it defines my life: “Life’s what you make it so lets make it rock” – Hannah Montana

catiebeatty
Forum_moderator
catiebeatty

It’s not a well known quote, since my boss said it, but it’s still good advice. I worked at a cafe for a while and one day I was getting a sandwich off the grill and flinched when I touched a hot part. My boss was just like “It’s not going to kill you! Just get the sandwich off the grill!”

I’m such a wimp, especially when it comes to pain, but it made me realize that I had been living like everything was going to kill me and that any pain meant eminent danger. It’s a dumb way to live because you miss a lot of great opportunities. Or customers get don’t get their food on time :P

REPLY TO DISCUSSION