Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
catiebeatty
Forum_moderator
catiebeatty

How do you think your life would change if you won the lottery? What would you splurge on? Would save any of it or invest?

posted over 2 years ago
Umbrellastripes
Style_council
Umbrellastripes

First I would be stoked on being able to pay for my university without any student loans or debt.
After that I would cover my sisters schooling, put money aside for my nephew’s schooling, and possibly start looking for a house. I would save a comfortable amount of it. If the lottery was a ridiculously large sum of money I would invest in fixing my parents and my brothers house. I would also fit in a shopping spree every once in a while.

posted over 2 years ago

F4SHI0N
Style_council
F4SHI0N

definetly save most, but buy a nice home!

posted over 2 years ago

canyoupasstheglitter
Style_council
canyoupassth...

1. Red Lamborghini!!!!
2. Save for future

posted over 2 years ago

catiebeatty
Forum_moderator
catiebeatty

Beccasaurus!! That’s an awesome response!! Paying for university is one of the trickiest things in life. You are so generous :)

I would definitely feel much more inclined to further my schooling, since it’d be so easy to pay for it all! I would also really like to take a nice trip. Thankfully, I’m married to someone who is really good with money and know’s the best ways to save and invest.

posted over 2 years ago

FashionTrendsMore
Style_council
FashionTrend...

First, I’d go shopping- Doc Martens & Jeffrey Campbells are currently on my lust list<3

posted over 2 years ago

mare_santos
Style_council
mare_santos

before i go crazy shopping, i would give a nice amount to charity, specially if is animal charity, then shopping then buy a house and make my own clothing business, and a car of course!

posted over 2 years ago

tightsandtea
Style_council
tightsandtea

I’d probably save most of it to live on, but I’d make sure that my family was comfortable. I’d definitely travel more, that’s for sure :P. If in the future I was madly passionate about a cause, it wouldn’t be a bad idea to establish a charitable foundation and spend the rest of my time managing it.

although in theory I’d love to pursue further education, I’m afraid the large sum of wealth would make me lazy or less motivated.

posted over 2 years ago

Koroneska
Style_council
Koroneska

i`d save the most of money and for the rest of it i would buy a home

posted over 2 years ago

diningonstyle
Style_council
diningonstyle

It would most certainly change in a heartbeat. I’d quit my job ASAP. Buy my parents and myself each a new house as well as a new car and a bunch of a new clothes haha :)

posted over 2 years ago

Jemay5810
Style_council
Jemay5810

i will buy insurance for me and my family….i think that’s the most basic thing to do..hehe.. i will travel around the world with my family and bye me a beautiful beach house in boracay philippines. i wanna go there again and leave there…

posted over 2 years ago

emmasworld
New_user emmasworld is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When emmasworld reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
emmasworld

Life wouldn’t change much I dont think…just invest most of it, create a foundation that donates to charities all over. I would probably splurge on a few things…like a new Aston Martin (drools)…probably take a holiday, charter a boat in Italy!

posted over 2 years ago

nitab
Style_council
nitab

Give back to the community and church, help my family, then… SHOPPING SPREE!! :D

posted over 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION