Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
catiebeatty
Forum_moderator
catiebeatty

Do you miss being picked up? Do you miss Saturday morning cartoons? What do you miss and why?

posted over 2 years ago
illq
Style_council
illq

i think i miss the feeling of being carefree and not having to stress about life in general. It was nice being sheltered from the reality of the world which is why i think people miss it so much. It’s just something nice to look back on. (:

posted over 2 years ago

BleakandWet
Style_council
BleakandWet

I miss the Christmases I had as a kid. Once they showed the Little Drummer Boy cartoon on tv while we had KFC for lunch. Santa was always some kind of mysterious magical figure in my imagination – I even left out chocolate and milk for Santa and his reindeers, and I was so excited when I woke up one morning to find a trail of wrappers leading to the window. Then there was the Carols by Candlelight program they had on tv on Christmas Eve…I used to watch the whole thing and sing along, too. I miss being a kid!

posted over 2 years ago

Edenrose
New_user Edenrose is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When Edenrose reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
Edenrose

I miss my grandmother, I want her love, even if it is a little bit.I would like to accompany her for a walk, cook for her, buy her a beautiful dress.

Welcome to my website: http://www.heelmall.com/christian-louboutin/christian-louboutin-sandals.html

posted over 2 years ago

ElleGivenchy
Style_council
ElleGivenchy

I miss the overwhelming excitement for new or seemingly ordinary things. I have a 7 year old daughter and I’m sometimes envious of her grand appreciation for things like elevator rides, balloons and confetti. It’s all beautiful to kids.

posted over 2 years ago

mishelfeb
Style_council
mishelfeb

I miss playing under the rain. My mom always tell me I could get sick but I was so stubborn. It would look awful now to do that

posted over 2 years ago

Rayy
Style_council
Rayy

being naive,playing around being over happy all the time and carying less about anything guess…and enjoying every little thing….and most of all baking applecake with my grandma, the best cake ever.

posted over 2 years ago

ninnda
Style_council
ninnda

playing around and having no responsible. so free and fun! wish I could go back to my childhood time even its only a dream :)

posted over 2 years ago

TimeaMarkus
Style_council
TimeaMarkus

I want to have my fantasy-world where everything is perfect,to play with my friends all day long,like it was when I was little

posted over 2 years ago

thelovehanger
Style_council
thelovehanger

I think I miss just being able to come home after school and play. And during summer vacations my sisters and I would build forts and just “live” in them all summer. I think childhood is so important and I hope my son has a memorable one. :)

posted over 2 years ago

F4SHI0N
Style_council
F4SHI0N

i miss the amazingness of christmas, the lack of stress, the carefree lifestyle of it all. And ignorance is bliss!

posted over 2 years ago

liv_landa23
Style_council
liv_landa23

This sounds kind of morbid, but I really miss not seeing suicide as an answer. When I was a kid, I didn’t think about “feeling this way forever” or wallow in such… I didn’t even contemplate suicide. I miss that.

posted about 2 years ago

Jemay5810
Style_council
Jemay5810

I miss the feeling of being ignorant of anything…hehehe

posted about 2 years ago

nitab
Style_council
nitab

being able to be picked up by every one:)

posted about 2 years ago

PeachyPanda
Style_council
PeachyPanda

I miss not having to pay bills!

posted about 2 years ago

itshayliebrooke
Style_council
itshayliebrooke

hmm, this is a tough one, but I have to say that I miss childhood friendships! For the most part, it was easy to make new friends, because most of the time kids were accepting :)

posted about 2 years ago

brightonb
Style_council
brightonb

I agree with jemay, definitely being ignorant.

posted about 2 years ago

somethingsun
New_user somethingsun is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When somethingsun reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
somethingsun

actually… we only used to have a small hand mirror kept on a ledge… and i miss being too short to catch a glimpse of my face in the mirror. “oh to be so free….” :)

posted about 2 years ago

juls1008
Style_council
juls1008

I guess I miss the simplicity of childhood… not overthinking everything, friendships, the overall “lack of responsibility” and not having to worry about everything, if that makes sense.

posted about 2 years ago

projektfashion
Style_council
projektfashion

I miss taking naps with my mom & grandma, because even though we’re both sleeping & not talking to one another, it’s that moment that I get to be physically with them for a long period of time is what I miss.

posted about 2 years ago

Ankescu
Style_council
Ankescu

The games, the friends, not thinking about tomorrow.. simplicity xD

posted almost 2 years ago

penelope204
Style_council
penelope204

I miss not having to worry about anything!

Smash86
Style_council
Smash86

Living a practically carefree life, and having meals made for me each night :)

XoXchrissstina
Style_council
XoXchrissstina

I miss the lack of stress and homework :P

REPLY TO DISCUSSION