Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
catiebeatty
Forum_moderator
catiebeatty

What do you do on your day off? Do you do something fun and/or relaxing? Or do you run errands and get chores done?

posted over 2 years ago
catiebeatty
Forum_moderator
catiebeatty

One of my absolute favorite things to do when I have free time is sit in a coffee shop and read. We have a lot of them here in Seattle, so I have my pick, no matter what neighborhood I’m in. My favorites are Cafe Vita, Cafe Fiore, and Macrina Bakery. If I haven’t already met my pastry quota for the week, I like to order a croissant and short espresso.Then I sit and read a magazine and do “research” for my blog. If I’ve read thru all my magazines, I’ll read a book or use my iPad.

posted over 2 years ago

smeniwa
Style_council
smeniwa

shopping with friends

posted over 2 years ago

jadekelly
New_user jadekelly is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When jadekelly reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
jadekelly

I’ve got into a bit of a routine on Saturdays, I go to dancing and toning classes at the gym in the morning, then have a wander around the shops and treat myself to a nice lunch. And where it’s rugby season at the moment, what with the nice weather too, it’s becoming a regular occurrence on Sundays to be down the pub watching the match with friends (I’m not too into it but Bath is a rugby town so a lot of my friends are and its a nice atmosphere).

I usually do some experimental cooking at the weekends and watch lots of films if I don’t have uni work to do or anything else.

If I have a random day off in the week I usually fill it with more dance classes that I usually can’t go to when I’m at work (I love to dance!).

posted over 2 years ago

catiebeatty
Forum_moderator
catiebeatty

@Jadekelly, that sounds like fun! I love being able to wander around and go wherever I want. It feels especially good after getting some exercise in :) Bath is such a gorgeous town, too! You’re lucky!

posted over 2 years ago

teesangization
Style_council
teesangization

I sleep in and eat a good brunch. I then watch some television or watch a movie at home.
Basically, eat and sleep :)

posted over 2 years ago

JaneFuren
Style_council
JaneFuren

I’d go shopping I suppose :) Or just relax…

posted over 1 year ago

BeyondLustre
Forum_moderator
BeyondLustre

I sleep in, go to the coffee shop and do blogging, or go shopping/do errands! I’m going to try getting some fitness in as well, because I never have time during the week!

posted over 1 year ago

misstiem
Style_council
misstiem

Read, sleep, drive, or thrifting Lol if it’s really nice outside i like going to the park and reading a book. Very relaxing!

posted over 1 year ago

rosdiana
Style_council
rosdiana

I will spa, relax then shopping. after that, sightseeing and walk to cafe to gossip :)

posted over 1 year ago

LikeMagic
Style_council
LikeMagic

reading and shopping :)

posted over 1 year ago

pupuren
Style_council
pupuren

Visiting museums, dropping in on events if there are any that interest me, or if I’m feeling like a bum, staying at home and sleeping all day. XD

posted over 1 year ago

LikeMagic
Style_council
LikeMagic

reading and shopping :)

posted over 1 year ago

priscillaraq
Style_council
priscillaraq

I sleep, shop, read, look up home remedies online

posted over 1 year ago

deborah08