Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Vampira
Style_council
Vampira

I’m just loading up my ipod to plug it in at work and I’m just wondering what you recommend as good bands to play.

posted over 4 years ago
deannasays
Style_council
deannasays

It depends what kind of stuff you like really.
The Hush Sound are really lovely and mellow sounding.

posted over 4 years ago

Vampira
Style_council
Vampira

Thanks, I’ll check it out! and I listen to a wide variety. I guess more lately I’m looking for stuff like Sigur Ros, something calming and relaxing sounding or the complete opposite like Justice or club like.

posted over 4 years ago

hallospacegirl
Style_council
hallospacegirl

I’m the same exact way! I go from calm to club. I’m sure you already know Steve Aoki… Simian Mobile Disco, Crystal Castles, Santigold, Diplo, Girl Talk, Infected Mushroom, Bloc Party are all good club or dancing music!

Now for calm- Cat Stevens is awesome! The whole 500 days of Summer soundtrack haha.. Elliot Smith, Simon and Garfunkle, Joni Mitchell.

posted over 4 years ago

hallospacegirl
Style_council
hallospacegirl

Also, Mogwai, Sufjan Stevens, and Rachel Yamagata for calm. Okay. I’m done. Enjoy!

posted over 4 years ago

Vampira
Style_council
Vampira

ooh thanks I will check out, i know some of the stuff you listed (i usually like the stuff they play at ubran outfitters) :) And doesn’t matter if it isn’t a band, solo is fine too. and yeh i have crystal castles ahha i need to go through it before i bring it to work lol. the other day i had a song play and it was unedited 0_0 thank god my boss wasnt on the floor to hear it i was like omg opps. said like the f word like 4 times or something.

posted over 4 years ago

simpleserenade89
Style_council
simpleserena...

Tina Parol is really chill, upbeat girl music. She’s happy music! Check out for yourselves at http://www.myspace.com/tinaparol

posted over 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION